New to the boards

MOTOMETZGER

Hey, whats up everyone at CR. My name is Scott and i drive a RHD 1994 toyota MR2 Turbo. I go out to sonic quite a bit. i was into a car scene like this when i was living in Tennessee while i went to Nashville Auto Diesel College. i originally owned a 1992 nissan 240sx p.o.s. but it was still fun enough to get me hooked on the car thing. i upgraded from that to a 300zx, 300 z to an R6. R6 got stolen (along with my truck) so i bought my MR2. and now i also own a 1947 chevy pickup and a 2000 dodge ram 2500 with a built cummins. i hope to bring my MR2 out to some meets if i get enough points to check out the rest of the site. Thanks!
  • Upvote 1

Get on MR2oc.com if you are not already!

We are meeting at Quaker Steak and Lube tonight around 8ish. There were like 4 or 5 other MKII's out last week. I'll be there! A couple of the guys were talking about your car last week I think, is it gunmetal?

Oh, and welcome to the board!

I have two bikes. (that are now old) theyre YZ 250's i havent ridden in a while now though between working, cars, and the girlfriend. it sucks. im about to just sell em both for a little cash and buy a new one.

As far as the Cummins goes. its got 100hp injectors and a 120 horse banks chip. ats triple disk torque convertor and a race application valve body. along with redone kevlar clutches and band and a billet input shaft

I have two bikes. (that are now old) theyre YZ 250's i havent ridden in a while now though between working, cars, and the girlfriend. it sucks. im about to just sell em both for a little cash and buy a new one.

As far as the Cummins goes. its got 100hp injectors and a 120 horse banks chip. ats triple disk torque convertor and a race application valve body. along with redone kevlar clutches and band and a billet input shaft

price on said one yz250? selllina tranny here soon to a guy and wouldnt mind picking up another toy again :bangbang:

1200 for a 1997 yz 250. fmf pipe n silencer, vertex piston, boysen reeds, race tech valving front and rear, fmf springs front, race tech rear spring. then just basic stuff like extra plastic and stuff. could use a little tlc though.

you can have pm

How is that a built Cummins? I would definatly like to see pics of it. Sounds like you have a decent base starting out, and your trans will be stout for a bit. What are your plans for it, and qurious why you chose the banks?

Welcome, did you buy the mr2 from a guy in the dublin area? I remember seeing a gunmetal rhd mr2 for sale forever
. YA. BUT I;VE DONE A FEW THINGS TO IT SINCE I BOUGHT IT. NOW I JUST NEED A TUNE. SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

How is that a built Cummins? I would definatly like to see pics of it. Sounds like you have a decent base starting out, and your trans will be stout for a bit. What are your plans for it, and qurious why you chose the banks?
YA I GUESS YOUR RIGHT. ITS NOT REALLY THAT (BUILT) BUT ITS DEFINATLY A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN A STOCKER. YOU PULL THE CHIP AND IT SUCKS ASS.