Who will line up with me Oct 3rd?

Cordell

I would really like to line up with V8Beast or DarkFormula.(notice the sig) I'm ready to see just what a stock bottom end will take.

BTW anyone interested my car has never so much as had the heads off, so at least I can be the fastest stock long block LS1 in Columbus.

Anyone else interested in kicking my ass start a line. :p

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

let me use yours!...except they wont swap over...so ill just use them while theyre on your car :thumbup:

**next spring im hoping to possibly get tires...considering making my car a track only car, if thats the case i will get tires for sure

I would really like to line up with V8Beast or DarkFormula.(notice the sig) I'm ready to see just what a stock bottom end will take.

BTW anyone interested my car has never so much as had the heads off, so at least I can be the fastest stock long block LS1 in Columbus.

Cammed car does not = stock long block.

Just to set the bar for you I ran back to back 10.78's with a completely stock long block. I never had a valve cover off of the car. (just a little shot of juice)

I will take your challenge, and I'm just a lil old v6 :(

edit: This is assuming my car is running right by then.

there will be a stock bottom end 2001 ls1 z28 there too that more then likly would like to be on ur list

let me use yours!...except they wont swap over...so ill just use them while theyre on your car :thumbup:

**next spring im hoping to possibly get tires...considering making my car a track only car, if thats the case i will get tires for sure

tyler is there a white mustang that visits ur house or lives with u???? if so i have rode pass ur house out in black lick and ur car is allways sits in the drive way

Guest tbutera2112
tyler is there a white mustang that visits ur house or lives with u???? if so i have rode pass ur house out in black lick and ur car is allways sits in the drive way

well my gfs mom has a white 94 vert with a black top...my gf has drove it over here once or twice...but i dont think my car was outside during that time... my car hasnt sat outside since ive owned it...its been out there 1 or two times for a couple days, depends what all im working on in the garage and if i need space...so probably the wrong house

Brian I hope you got a progressive controller cause she is goin to get all kinds of crazy once the spray comes on. Or if you need a jockey let me know, I aint ever scared..

I have the controller too http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture650.jpg:D