Who will line up with me Oct 3rd?

Cordell

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to line up with every single one of you... only problem is that my v-tak wont be working by then so Im gonna need 10 lengths for every 2 more cylinders you have than me. Haha

how about when you get to the 1000 ft mark we will take off?

I want to line up with every single one of you... only problem is that my v-tak wont be working by then so Im gonna need 10 lengths for every 2 more cylinders you have than me. Haha

Sweet, I'll put my car in neutral after 100ft so that its a close race.

Congrats man did they give u shit for anything since u went quicker then 11.49?

Thank you, and no they said nothing. I have seen them bust people for 13.99 with no helmet, so I was waiting for someone to say something. I left early cuz my wife has to work tonight, so I don't know if I just missed them.

BTW Look for PontiacFreak to break into the 13s, I watched a 14.06 pass before I left.

Guest tbutera2112
Thank you, and no they said nothing. I have seen them bust people for 13.99 with no helmet, so I was waiting for someone to say something. I left early cuz my wife has to work tonight, so I don't know if I just missed them.

BTW Look for PontiacFreak to break into the 13s, I watched a 14.06 pass before I left.

damn, hes definately gonna beat me...i hope my ntb card gets approved and i can get radials before oct 3rd!!

well, anyone wanna race a 13 second V6? lol

13.993 with letting off cause i was bracket racing, and just rolled out basically (didnt stall it up any).