Who will line up with me Oct 3rd?

Cordell

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
lol hopefully your gonna need more than that to beat me, im hoping to be a little further into the 13's by then.

im just gonna go and have fun...no radials, just gonna run it how it is...im going to start building a motor within a month or so, so i dont mind losing to you lol..you will definately win on oct 3rd, theres no way ill break 13s with my tires..congrats on the 13s tho man!...spray it into the 12s or gtfo

im just gonna go and have fun...no radials, just gonna run it how it is...im going to start building a motor within a month or so, so i dont mind losing to you lol..you will definately win on oct 3rd, theres no way ill break 13s with my tires..congrats on the 13s tho man!...spray it into the 12s or gtfo

haha, thanks.

oh i plan on it :cool:

Tyler, we will get your car out of the 13's.

yea, my bad. what motor was in yours to run that 11.7? the other ran 8's if im thinking of the same one, but its not street legal.

I have a LC2 motor in it, should be low 11's or maybe even 10's if i could get this damn tuning issued figured out. I thought you were spraying your 3.8? I didn't know stock those motors could go 13's. Before I did the motor swap on mine i ran a 17.99, but i have the 3.4, and it had about 185k miles on it.

I have a LC2 motor in it, should be low 11's or maybe even 10's if i could get this damn tuning issued figured out. I thought you were spraying your 3.8? I didn't know stock those motors could go 13's. Before I did the motor swap on mine i ran a 17.99, but i have the 3.4, and it had about 185k miles on it.

ah, that makes sense, guess ill have to change it to fastest street legal series 2 3.8 lol

the NA record for the stock motors is a 12.4 with an full weight car and still with the cast iron heads (ZZP has aluminum ones coming soon)

Yes, i am going to be spraying my car, but its gonna be a couple months before i can though cause im broke lol

How do you plan on pushing the limits with a just a cam. If you wanna push the limits, put a 250 shot of spray on it and see what it does.

I thought this was funny, I ain't that stupid, just a cam. I do have a big shot planned though. I broke my transmission last fall, and it lasted a hell of alot longer than I thought it would. I had it slamming into gears just to see what it would take. I know what it will take. Now what will this take? I have to find out for myself, and I am going to have fun doing it.

So if V8Beast doesn't show up.....

I was looking forward to that. So who out there has anything close? It was so cool to have two cars that were really unproven. I guess I'll have to wait until DarkFormula gets hot.