Who will line up with me Oct 3rd?

Cordell

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is that bs he asked for i race i accepted but seeeing as hes 1.2 seconds quicker then me it would be a waste of gas so on street tires itll make it more interesting

just ask for links you dick, its much easier for him to give you cars then to change his tires. plus you got that nawwwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzz now, use it

just ask for links you dick, its much easier for him to give you cars then to change his tires. plus you got that nawwwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzz now, use it

Cause u can do lenghts at the track? lol

Haven't had time to hook up the new setup, won't be on untill the october 3rd day

Cause u can do lenghts at the track? lol

Haven't had time to hook up the new setup, won't be on untill the october 3rd day

:doh: AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reading your post should be a game show. it takes more thought and guessing than who wants to be a millionaire.

this thread is about the 3rd you fucking idiot.

:doh: AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reading your post should be a game show. it takes more thought and guessing than who wants to be a millionaire.

this thread is about the 3rd you fucking idiot.

ahh well get over it :asshole: sorry too many threads goin on i mixed it up it will be installed and on by the octoer 3rd day

Guest tbutera2112
bet?

i wont have any cash...but how about this, if i win you weld in that section of pipe for me for free, if you win then ill pay ya $40 (20/20 if your boss takes a cut)

i wont have any cash...but how about this, if i win you weld in that section of pipe for me for free, if you win then ill pay ya $40 (20/20 if your boss takes a cut)

Lame, and are you just following me around the site?

Guest tbutera2112
Lame, and are you just following me around the site?

i hit the new post button, and since youre the only one posting, the threads you post in get bumped....im e-stalking you..but im going to class now, so im done...**or am i**

• 2 weeks later...
I would really like to line up with V8Beast or DarkFormula.(notice the sig) I'm ready to see just what a stock bottom end will take.

BTW anyone interested my car has never so much as had the heads off, so at least I can be the fastest stock long block LS1 in Columbus.

Anyone else interested in kicking my ass start a line. :p

Im game,i have a stock bottom end ls2

Guest tbutera2112
my car is fixed now and now that its running right im having serious traction issues going into second gear....i have a feeling on my all season tires its going to be a pig...i hit second and i just start spinning, its not just a chirp... hopefully the track will be sticky enough to compensate