Nissan in columbus

uzuk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was only for perspective. im really sure your brother knows uve became a douche and i dont talk to u ne more.

Funny that I dont think that about my brother at all....

on the other hand, not too many days ago, I heard it from the lips of your twin brother that he thinks you are a douche.

• Downvote 1

Funny that I dont think that about my brother at all....

on the other hand, not too many days ago, I heard it from the lips of your twin brother that he thinks you are a douche.

GTFO, Noobs don't welcome noobs. :gtfo:

I got dragged into this thread, so....

no.

you didtn get draggedinto this thread no oen pointed and clicked yuour mouse and made you stay tehre you chose to come into this thread there stfu noobs dont welcome noobs, so any more background on this suitation going on here

???

you didtn get draggedinto this thread no oen pointed and clicked yuour mouse and made you stay tehre you chose to come into this thread there stfu noobs dont welcome noobs, so any more background on this suitation going on here

???

Id tell you, because im his brother, but now i dont feel like it.

that was only for perspective. im really sure your brother knows uve became a douche and i dont talk to u ne more.

See that in bold? Yeah, i got dragged into this. 91gvr4 assclown is running around telling the whole world that I think my brother is a douche.

Guest tbutera2112
See that in bold? Yeah, i got dragged into this. 91gvr4 assclown is running around telling the whole world that I think my brother is a douche.

cry cry cry gtfover it

I think I spotted you on New Albany-Reynoldsburg, close to Morse Rd today. Nice car. Welcome ... and thanks for this thread, its been fun to read so far.

thanks- i saw u too- but i forgot where at.

how is this anything like hal? either way 240 guy since your into suspension I have a set of brand new in the box stance G+ coilovers with custom spring rates if you are interested let me know, I will beat any price on the internet.

interested in these- how much are you looking to get??