GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

I won't beable to because of work. They changed my start time about half way through the year and I am not off work until 11am on sat morning now.

I race with the Mid Ohio Ford Club (point/cash) and we have about 8 races a year. I have only mad 3 races this year. First race, made 18 passes when I broke the rearend in the 3 round at pacemakers. Second race the car wasn't back together and I raced my focus. Third race was at Norwalk for Fun Ford Weekend. Blew out the bushing on the UCA, well it was already messed up. But wheel hop was so bad there was no way I was going to make another pass with it like that. I found a vendor who had one, put it in on friday and was back racing saturday.

Since they changed my start time I haven't been able to make a race. I was supposed to race at Trails labor day for the NMRA/ford expo. but couldn't make that either. I have missed 2 other club race at Pacemakers as well. My racing is pretty much screwed for now.

I will be ready for next year. I will take every Friday night off on race weekend. I would really like to come out and see everyons cars and stuff. I was looking at some videos of some of the older CR track days. Looks like fun to me.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up Crawdad... Glad to see you could make it over. I am surprised I didnt see this earlier before it got to 5 pages long.

everyone on here is just afraid of you. thats why there giving you a hard time.

JJ has been to Dyno Brians shop a few times. He was there at the first all mustang show.

Whats up Crawdad... Glad to see you could make it over. I am surprised I didnt see this earlier before it got to 5 pages long.

everyone on here is just afraid of you. thats why there giving you a hard time.

JJ has been to Dyno Brians shop a few times. He was there at the first all mustang show.

Whats up kevin, Yeah I just heard about this site from a guy from work. He was actually telling me about the track day coming up.

I found and old thread from about a year ago, where I was the main topic. lol Raced kirk in his gto, and he was wondering who it was. I have been pm'ing him about it. He now lives in tampa, but used to live right behind J.Mitchell.

yeah I missed the second Mustang show. I forget where I was but someone mentioned it to me the day of. I told them it didn't look like I was going to make it.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/IMG_2836.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/JJ_GT500_0002.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/largerearshot.jpg

here are some pics....I am not some secret angent.....just a nother racer that wants to see what is going on around c-bus.......why so much greif?

JJ

Doesn't even look likes a sports car....imo

• Confused 1

Haha tell your brother I said hey.

yeah I will! Here is a little video of him at trails. since the video he has lowered it. got some mickey thompson drag radials. frpp limited slip, 3.73 gears. last weekend he made it to the final 4 at pacemakers before he got beat. He was pretty happy he won a little cash.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/th_JordanCrosbymay42008.jpg

lol, this is coming from someone with a 4 door car. Now thats funny!

My ex-boss has a 07 GT500, he was a dick.....must come with the supercharger.

Your 500 feels like it has 4 doors being how floppy it is. But the rainbow colors that can accent your cupholders and floors are sthuper though

lol, this is coming from someone with a 4 door car. Now thats funny!

Yes, I do have a sedan....what does that have to do with that style of Mustang being the worst looking one to date? A sports car appearance should be low, sleek...kinda like a vette. That Mustang has none of that..

Guest tbutera2112
Yes, I do have a sedan....what does that have to do with that style of Mustang being the worst looking one to date? A sports car appearance should be low, sleek...kinda like a vette. That Mustang has none of that..

i hate to say it but i agree...the new body style is way too..."brick-like" for my taste...but on the other hand, calling a mustang a sports car is kind of a long shot...i would say that its a pony car, but not a sport car... when i think of a sports car i think of a 2 seater that is designed for all around performance....mustangs are 4 seaters that are so/so in all aspects of performance...not the fastest/slower, dont turn that awesome/dont have to take corners ar 5mph either...mustangs are cheap pony cars, but sports car is a stretch...for what a mustang is, i see nothing wrong with the new body style...its not meant to be on the same level as a vette, its not a real sports car....but i agree theyre still hideous

I mustang is not a sports car and never has been a sports car. A Mustang is a Muscle Car.

Guest tbutera2112

pony car is more accurate...muscle car is stretching it...when i think muscle car i think of an old school big block car

http://www.futureclassicsnj.com/Cars/blkchevdsfrt454.JPG

My ex-boss has a 07 GT500, he was a dick.....must come with the supercharger.

Your 500 feels like it has 4 doors being how floppy it is. But the rainbow colors that can accent your cupholders and floors are sthuper though

sorry dumb ass. If you are going to talk shit at least know what you are talking about. The rainbow colors in the cup holders are called ambient lighting and was not an option on a 2007 GT500. They came out with that option in 2008.

maybe he is your ex-boss because you are a "tool"

answer me this. Why is it either the young ones or the ones with slow cars that talk shit? Sometimes you get both, a young dude with a slow car. Even worse!

pony car is more accurate...muscle car is stretching it...when i think muscle car i think of an old school big block car

http://www.futureclassicsnj.com/Cars/blkchevdsfrt454.JPG

that is the old muscle cars.

these are the new err of muscle. and one of those stock for stock wouldn't even come close to this car. you know it and I know it.

do some research on 1/4 mile times on some of the old muscle cars. not to many in the 12's from the factory

Guest tbutera2112
that is the old muscle cars.

these are the new err of muscle. and one of those stock for stock wouldn't even come close to this car. you know it and I know it.

do some research on 1/4 mile times on some of the old muscle cars. not to many in the 12's from the factory

of course they arent fast compared to todays standards....but just because its a muscle car doesnt mean its fast... a 10 second isnt more muscle than a 13 second 454 chevelle...all im saying is that i dont believe there is any true muscle car out on the market today...mustangs are pony cars, not muscle cars...same for fbodys...not talkin shit about your car because it would blow the doors off of mine, i just think classifying it as a muscle car is a little over the top since mustangs were and always will be pony cars, not muscle cars

Guest tbutera2112
If I didn't already have a power adder, I would put a set of hair dryers on my car.

lame excuse...twin charge it

http://www.supertuneracing.com/i/Hellion/657d1209243442-hellion-mustang-twin.jpg

this setup is for 03/04 cobras, but im sure you could adapt it to a 5.4