You Cant Do That On Television!

Hey Dude

Clarissa Explains It All

Doug

Ren & Stimpy

Rocko's Modern Life

Bobby's World

It seems like it was so long ago. :(

I use to love those shows, are you afraid of the dark came on at 9 pm on friday night and I use to think that was late.

wild and crazy kids

salute your shorts

hey dude

doug

rockos modern life

I think you still can get the box sets for these shows, I remember on another fourm someone posted these old shows and posted a link where you could order the seasons for really cheap, I bought a few from salute your shorts whenever I have nothing to do I pop it in and it makes me feel like a kid again.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerkin' off for the first time and my feet almost gave out.

x2.

Thinking that Napster was some sort of wizardry that my friend had created.

Thinking the "Benz" was a model of Mercedes

Asking my dad, "what company makes the Sedan?" (I thought Sedan was the name of the car :confused: )

1) My Atari 2600 (which I still own and it works)

2) My Commodore 64 (which I still own and it works)

3) GO GO POWER WHEELS. I had the blue bigfoot and drove it until there was holes in the wheels

4) Beating Legend of Zelda on NES for the first time

5) When owning a pair of roller skates was cool because roller blades were not invented yet.

6) My first Record player

7) Sony walkmans and all my tapes that were recorded songs off the radio. I made my own playlist

8) My dad's old nova with the working 8 track deck in it. Pink Floyd FTW

9) The chevy camaro and pontaic firebird hot wheels I had. FAVORITE FOR LIFE

10) Watching knight rider on TV

11) Watching MTV when they played music videos all day and night long

12) Watching Salute your shorts on nickelodeon

13) Nintendo Power magazines that came to my house monthly

14) Every castlevaina game ever made

15) Arcades in the malls.

16) Beating almost every random person in Street Fighter II in the arcade

17) Beating almost every random person in Mortal Kombat in the arcade

18) Knowing all the weird types of rules to POGS

19) Riding my bmx bike to Clown Cone once a week for candy, 25 cent bags of popcorn, and the only place I've been to where "suicide" is a stated flavor on the sign for slushies

20) Indian Guides through the YMCA. My first time shooting a compound bow. Hatchet throwing contests. Winning first place on thanksgiving day of a BB Gun shoot out (I won a whole turkey).

I could go on and on but I am out of time...

19) Riding my bmx bike to Clown Cone once a week for candy, 25 cent bags of popcorn, and the only place I've been to where "suicide" is a stated flavor on the sign for slushies

Hell yeah clown cone!

I remember when going to Worthington or Westerville was far away, and when there was no Polaris, and Polaris Parkway was being built and it was a huge deal (dad managed the Kroger on Rt.3 and Maxtown)

Seeing one of Bobby Rahal's last races

Shining Time Station...ftw. George Carlin!

Thinking my mom's black Iron Duke Firebird was awesome (still looking for it, actually)

Ccccchip And Dale's!

Tailspin

Oh, I'll think of more.

I use to love those shows, are you afraid of the dark came on at 9 pm on friday night and I use to think that was late.

wild and crazy kids

salute your shorts

hey dude

doug

rockos modern life

I think you still can get the box sets for these shows, I remember on another fourm someone posted these old shows and posted a link where you could order the seasons for really cheap, I bought a few from salute your shorts whenever I have nothing to do I pop it in and it makes me feel like a kid again.

:eek: I must find these links!!!

Schoolhouse Rock, Fragglerock, the Muppet Show, G.I. Joe(+firecrackers), Transformers, Smurfs, Snorks, Pepsi in glass bottles, Mountain Dew in glass bottles and sneaking it cause Mom wouldn't let us have it because it had "too much sugar" lol, playing Tron at Dane Drug, playing Golden Axe at Michael's Tavern, and nobody gave a crap that I was nine and unaccompanied in a bar, learning how to catch crayfish from our pet raccoon Mischief, coming home with buckets full of crawdads and frogs that Mom had to drive a mile back to the river to let go, skipping rocks into the Chevy some moron had driven through a 1/4 mile of forest to drive off the bank into the river, jumping the fence to get to my best friend's house, climbing four stories up the maple tree in the front yard, flooding the sandbox to get good wet sand for sandcastles, teasing the little Scotty next door, Grey Murphy building a BMX ramp in his back yard, kittens being born in random spots around the house...

Darkwing Duck

Riding my bike to Mr. Bills bowling alley to meet up with girls

Warren G's "regulater" playing in my headphones

Walking home from football practice when they cancelled the activity bus

Being scared shitless by the movie Poltergeist!

geez no love for the silver hawks? or the go-bots? anyone remember beakman's world? He kicked Bill nye's ass.

I remember going to the old 2-screen theater off henderson rd where sears is now and playing some arcade game like Conan or something.