If you think "McCain = Bush", your a complete and total douche

Ry_Trapp01647545522

yea, your a douche. let me explain this.

in the race for the candidacy, what republican, in their right mind, rooted for mccain? just about no one. mccain is known for pretty much riding the fence, even if he runs under the republican ballot. fact is, there are for more candidates that are far more right wing that many republicans would like to see in place of mccain.

all that said, im still rooting mccain on, and think he will do a great job in office since he seems willing to shake hands across the isle, which is what we need.

but if you really think 'mccain = bush' then you need to get a clue. if REPUBLICANS are saying that they would prefer someone more conservative(yea, we were all scared before palin jumped on board), then obviously this arguement is a piece of shit.[/rant]

I'm going to disregard your post for 2 reasons:

1) You suck at spelling and grammar. IE: you're vs your. This isn't a txt msg and you aren't 13.

2) You're a newbie. You don't have the seniority to rant.

Bonus reason: His VP nomination is a cheap publicity stunt. I don't respect that.

How, pray tell, did he get the nomination then?

The same way Obama did. People of the opposite party registered and voted for the "weakest candidate"

Or did you think Rush Limbaugh was the only one who could think that up?

The same way Obama did. People of the opposite party registered and voted for the "weakest candidate"

Or did you think Rush Limbaugh was the only one who could think that up?

QFT. Also Huckabe(sp? hate him too) worked with McCain by staying in until Romney was clearly out.

I can't stand McCain and he does side with the republicans 90% of the time. that part is correct, but what you aren't realizing is that the other 10% of the time the vote was on an important issue and he sided with the dems against his party. I guess he could get the title maverick from that, but the way I see it he's a POS that does what he needs to do to stay in office. Oh wait thats all politicians so nvm.

Evan