Beanie Wells.....doubtful

cNeutron

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard Colin Cowheard announce that Beanie is listed as doubtful from Jim Tressel. That would be a huge blow to OSU offense. We are still a very talented team but still sucks to hear.

Even at doubtful they will still dress him. Even if he takes 2-3 snaps he could be just as much a distraction to teh defense than if he were to actually make a play.

I really hope you are right.

Why? Beenie being a "secret" won't help them anyways. Doesn't it seem kinda childish to play head games against an opponent you're gonna lose to?

It'd be like you telling everyone that your hands is sore and it may not be healed by the time you step in the ring with Mike Tyson. It won't matter.

Why? Beenie being a "secret" won't help them anyways. Doesn't it seem kinda childish to play head games against an opponent you're gonna lose to?

It'd be like you telling everyone that your hands is sore and it may not be healed by the time you step in the ring with Mike Tyson. It won't matter.

Dont be "that" guy. :nono:

I think OSU has some outstanding talent on the team. I don't think they are managed correctly and that costs them the "big" wins. The team is as good as the greats out there but it's shit like "mind games" that I think Tressel really does do that is foolish and disappointing.

I personally don't think he's as good as everyone thinks. I think when you have an outstanding team that can almost carry itself and you put a half ass coach in there, it makes him look better. That's just how I see it. Get rid of Tressel and the team will shine, like it should be!

I think OSU has some outstanding talent on the team. I don't think they are managed correctly and that costs them the "big" wins. The team is as good as the greats out there but it's shit like "mind games" that I think Tressel really does do that is foolish and disappointing.

I personally don't think he's as good as everyone thinks. I think when you have an outstanding team that can almost carry itself and you put a half ass coach in there, it makes him look better. That's just how I see it. Get rid of Tressel and the team will shine, like it should be!

:yawn:

Guess you are "that" guy. :rolleyes:

...and realist know OSU can't win.

I know plenty of really hardcore, true OSU fans. I don't mean guys who will blindly go RA! RA! we're going to win, we are the best, etc. etc. I mean guys who follow the daily actions and changes within the team VERY closely, as well as guys who work as student employees within the team. I have a friend who is actually a moderator for the OSU section of the scout.com football forum, he gets tons of true info that never even makes it to the media, or if it does, he hears it early. All of these guys are very much realists, not local fans blindly cheering on their favorite football team, and none of them seem to think we are anywhere near the underdog you seem to think we are.

I think maybe you're not quite as informed as you think you are.

You lose all credibility in this thread after making this post.

Who won? I made a prediction.

I have no loyalty to a team because my parents decided to create a sperm milkshake in one fucking city versus the other.

I was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL...joined the Army and moved all over the country...got out and married back in to find myself overseas and then here in Columbus (where my wife is attending OSU). According to your standards, who the fuck should I cheer for?

Did you even attend OSU?