New to the forum

RMTC

I have an 01 f150 4x4 for my daily. just got rid of my project ser and looking for something different. Ive been around the scene for a while just never got around to signing up here. Im sure ive met alot of you at sonic and qsl.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Honestly im torn between ideas. Ive done the imports that i wanted to do, havent really tried the domestic idea yet. Thats what im leaning toward. I would like to try and build a truck of sorts but dont have the money to properly make something that heavy fast enough.

Guest 614Streets
Honestly im torn between ideas. Ive done the imports that i wanted to do, havent really tried the domestic idea yet. Thats what im leaning toward. I would like to try and build a truck of sorts but dont have the money to properly make something that heavy fast enough.

The "old school" bravada is awd and a ls1 will bolt up :).

It uses a Borg-Warner 4472 transfer case. It is a full-time four-wheel-drive transfer case that is also used in Oldsmobile Bravada, and in the All-Wheel-Drive S-10 Blazers. It was also used in the GMC Syclone and Typhoon Sport Trucks, which had 280 horsepower turbocharged and intercooled 4.3 V-6 engines. The transfer case will handle the power of 350 V-8.