The I anit got any power crew.

thorne

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blacklick im fine. had a big downed tree a mile and half or so away, broad/waggoner lights were out, as were broad/RNA, then the next few were on (rosehill, mcnaughten), then in front of the hospital was out.

we got take out assuming we'd have no power, got home and got caught up on season 4 of "weeds"

blacklick im fine. had a big downed tree a mile and half or so away, broad/waggoner lights were out, as were broad/RNA, then the next few were on (rosehill, mcnaughten), then in front of the hospital was out.

we got take out assuming we'd have no power, got home and got caught up on season 4 of "weeds"

It was out until 9:30, did your complex have power again while the rest of the area was out?

Just took a call from a day-shift co-worker who said that he's going to be late because his power is still out and that his car is stuck in the garage because he has an electric garage door opener. Told him the pull the handle and he said he didn't believe his had one.

Just took a call from a day-shift co-worker who said that he's going to be late because his power is still out and that his car is stuck in the garage because he has an electric garage door opener. Told him the pull the handle and he said he didn't believe his had one.

:lol:

That was a nice try on his part though.

going on 16 hours with no power sucks reminds me of the ice storm we had a couple of years ago. I really need some coffee and most places are closed. i might boil a pan of water on the grill and slowly pour it through the coffee maker lol

you must really want some coffee.. haha

Power still out in Gahanna at my place. Went out yesterday around 4:30pm. So like somebody said, 16 hours and counting. Now that I'm at work, I was checking out AEP's website. They're still assessing damage and will have an update at 10:30am, but their preliminary is 0-7 days repair time, but they do stress that it's preliminary.

Yup..... lots of the "extra" crews were sent to help w/ the hurricane.

:(

If this is going to be on-going... I might have to take the stuffs out of the freezer and move them elsewhere.

I do not want to have to run this generator 24/7. It runs about 8 hrs on ~5 gallons of 87 Octane. That shits gonna get expensive REAL quick.

KillJoy