my new 03 gt

jrs_o3gt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aleast trapping 115-120ish is concidered to be quick now days for street car

depeding on your drivetrain awd fwd and rwd the Et's range from anything 12.5 and under.

what about a roll car? turbo cars are at a disadvantage if thats the case. im just giving you a hard time

you are so into the old times, its not hard to put turbo imports into the 13's unless they are FWD ....13's is like so 1999 for any street cars.

and WELCOME to the site my friend!

your funny, welcome to the site?

fine. i'll edit my initial post, "NX wet kit, 100 shot = solid 12's, prepare to buy a new clutch." sorry :(

your nissin is in the 9's right?

your funny, welcome to the site?

fine. i'll edit my initial post, "NX wet kit, 100 shot = solid 12's, prepare to buy a new clutch." sorry :(

your nissin is in the 9's right?

nope 12.1 it can go 11's just need less stiff suspension set up 2.2 60 foot still on the stock turbos still stock rb25 clutch engine is all stock only mods are bpu, real mods will come after winter. This is just my fun car I plan on building an evo for next season while still trying to put this nissan into the 10's on stock block rb.

so haw many more do i have to make?? i have good rep... and ive made 5 posts???

lol yeah maybe u should talk on here a little bit and they will let u in. become friends w. the guys on here and they admin will let u in

lol yeah maybe u should talk on here a little bit and they will let u in. become friends w. the guys on here and they admin will let u in

dont fucking listen to this noob...he drives a v6....and he thinks hes a pimp.

oh ps... :gtfo: ...noob

shoulda bought a camaro

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/l_945daeb915b9445cbfd1fbdfbc74e3c6.jpg

showing everyone in the world that drunk hillbillys are taking out mustangs an f bodies one at a time...

Hey my names justin, Im 18 and i just graduated from olentangy HS. i just bought an 03 mustang gt. I used to have an acura integra but i decided to move up in the world and get a V8. Im just getting on here to see whats going on around ohio. My cars 100% stock but im looking to modify it a lot over the winter.

You never went to norwalk or trails with Robert Reid, Jon Dorph or Kevin Decker did you?