New rider in Dayton...

Tigerpaw

:welcome:

thanks jarvis, good to know i got replaced. :(

lol

good to hear somone was able to talk their insurance company out of totaling from cosmetic!! grrr..

No luck, huh? I had to have him and his supervisor cal 4 local dealerships to get the real value of a new 250, and not the shyte NADA they normal use.

Welcome to Dayton area. Cant wait to meet up with you on some rides. You will love riding with us Dayton folk. And an early FYI.....keep your Thursday nights open when it gets warm. That is our dayton ride night where we go to different locations for some food and easier riding compared to sundays.

No luck, huh? I had to have him and his supervisor cal 4 local dealerships to get the real value of a new 250, and not the shyte NADA they normal use.

See Danielle, I told you to keep trying...I think you didn't stay in the fight long enough.

And oh yeah, welcome Tigerpaw, hope to take you on some good rides this summer on the Thursday bike night! As xtremeF4i mentioned keep those Thursdays from 5-10PM open. It's a good time!

Full coverage, $50 deductible, all for $44/month.

$528 a year seems pretty high for a 250. I hear that state farm figures prices based on engine size and that a 250 should be real cheap to insure.

Don't forget about Jackass Flats bike Nights on Wednesdays ( tons of fun ):guitar::badgerrock::guitar:

Jackass isnt my thing for bike nights. I went once last year. The band playing is cool but there are so many drunks riding home and people smoking pot along the fence, it makes it dangerous for the rest of us that arent under the influence of something. Another thing I hate about Jackass is how dusty the bikes gets after being there. But I cant stand to have a dirty bike so it bothers me more than it would bother others.

I dont like the thought of parking in the grass. Their bike night is really cool and the turnouts are huge but as a sportbiker, I dont feel as welcomed since it is mostly a Harley crowd.

Quaker Steak and Lube has some pretty decent turnouts. We will hit them up on Thursdays a few times for sure.