Palin did abuse power ...

sol740

I'd been waiting on this report for the past few days and it's about what I'd been expecting. Don't worry though, the political mayhem will continue as you'll still have people out there stupid enough to back a ticket with this outrageous lack of ethical and moral values.

I'd been waiting on this report for the past few days and it's about what I'd been expecting. Don't worry though, the political mayhem will continue as you'll still have people out there stupid enough to back a ticket with this outrageous lack of ethical and moral values.

Because I refuse to vote for mccain for these reasons I'm ridiculed I'll be so happy when this election is fucking over.

So says the Communist News Network and Associated Press Obama (hehe picked that one up from Rush.)

Evan

So says the investigative hearing. They just reported on it.

Also anything picked up from from Rush should be thoroughly tested for traces of narcotics.

Also anything picked up from from Rush should be thoroughly tested for traces of narcotics.

LOL. My buddy at work sent me a message the other day that he had copied from his website. I told him he really needs to stop getting his news from a 2 bit pill-popping junkie.

I agree most politicians do abuse power. It does not make it ok.

• Upvote 1