New best with my Coupe... Video.

EVIL1

275/60/15's and my 60 was terrible for a 2800lb car. 1.69 was my best. Suspension definitely need some tweaking but I don't even know where to start.

It has a MM kmember with coilovers and 130lb springs, 90/10 struts. Rear is solid bushings throughout with double adjustable uppers and weight jacker lowers. Shocks are a KYB adjustable that were on the car when I got it.

275/60/15's and my 60 was terrible for a 2800lb car. 1.69 was my best. Suspension definitely need some tweaking but I don't even know where to start.

It has a MM kmember with coilovers and 130lb springs, 90/10 struts. Rear is solid bushings throughout with double adjustable uppers and weight jacker lowers. Shocks are a KYB adjustable that were on the car when I got it.

I would start by going to a straight lower control arm. On a 275/60 you should be able to go into the 1.4's before you have issues on a car that light. Have you had the car on corner scales? The coil overs might need adjusted to transfer correctly. What rear springs? I would use Eibach drag launch rears, or at a minimum 4 cylinder springs. Whats the pinion angle at?

I would start by going to a straight lower control arm. On a 275/60 you should be able to go into the 1.4's before you have issues on a car that light. Have you had the car on corner scales? The coil overs might need adjusted to transfer correctly. What rear springs? I would use Eibach drag launch rears, or at a minimum 4 cylinder springs. Whats the pinion angle at?

Pinion angle is 2deg and the springs are Eibacks but not the drag springs, I don't think? Not corner scaled.