New To CR

jdm94eg

Just wondering why you went to all that trouble of swapping out a 106hp engine for a 140hp one. Did you need that extra 34 ponies to push those gigantic show wheels? The car looks clean I'll give you that, but meh.

because i was going to boost the and the original motor was 1.5 liter and was not a motor i would want to turbo and not a very strong motor. i had the stuff to turbo this motor and ran into money problems so i sold everything, i am now trying to save to boost this motor or move to a k swap.....

and the big wheels are getting sold for a smaller wheels

this was the setup i was working on then was sold

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/jdm94eg/topmount.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just wondering why you went to all that trouble of swapping out a 106hp engine for a 140hp one. Did you need that extra 34 ponies to push those gigantic show wheels? The car looks clean I'll give you that, but meh.

Best part about your comment is you obviously couldn't make your SVX make more power so you bought a F-Body, maybe you should have bought a Mustang as the attitude you have matches that of a Mustang owner.... +1 to the op, don't listen to the idiots on here that think there hot shit since they finally purchased something that actually MAKES power...

I +rep'd you too, it does look pretty well done. If I was to put together any type of honda, it would likely be something similar ( with boost of course :) ). How much does it weigh in its current form with interior?

I +rep'd you too, it does look pretty well done. If I was to put together any type of honda, it would likely be something similar ( with boost of course :) ). How much does it weigh in its current form with interior?

thanks, i think it should weigh around 2100 my guess

You know this shit should really be more than a "rule of thumb" and instead be an actually rule of what not to do. Someone needs to start enforcing this.

Sorry about that, I forgot how serious the internet is.

• Downvote 1

Boosted b18b's max around 200whp with stock everything. Start building, and, well, we all know about the beasts slowmotion has created.

i have personally seen them boost to around 300-340 with head studs but they might stop at 200 if there completly stock, and slowmotion is a great shop with awsome cars. One of my friends was just down there and got his car done and he was very happy with there services.

I'm just talking about slapping on an out-of-the-box t3/t4 Greddy kit or something. But yeah, you need to boost that sucker.

lol yeah i know i need boost bad im really tired of it like this.....

Didn't Greddy go under??? Maybe it was brembo? Either way clean honda I want my civic to look good with out smelling like burnt rice some day too.

Yes, Trust which is the parent company of Greddy has gone under due to cheap knock off ebay shit. And yes I know, no newbie posting in a newb thread. BLAH!