Get drunk or go to bed?

wnaplay1647545503

Out of town down here in the dirty south, Georgia, I can either get drunk and make a fool of myself doing karaoke, post like an ass when I get back, wake up feeling like shit, and cursing the day I was born, or go to bed. I have been down here 2 weeks now and bored out of my mind. Keep in mind if I get drunk, subsequent posts will probably consist of telling everyone on here to fuck off, and kiss my ass, bitches. So how say you?

Things not to do when at training:

get arrested

piss off the hotel staff

pass out in an elevator

these can all lead to you getting written up or fired. there are also stories about each of these. However, it is your duty to drink daily when you are down there. I recommend using the gift cards for smokey bones, getting a couple of the $1 pulled pork sandwhiches during happy hour, and using the rest of it for booze.

At dolce resort and conference center. No more gift certificates. Lunch blows. No golf carts. Dinner however is amazing. To bad I am to picky to eat any of it. Every night is a new theme. yesterday was all the lobster and prime rib you could handle EWWWWWW.

At dolce resort and conference center. No more gift certificates. Lunch blows. No golf carts. Dinner however is amazing. To bad I am to picky to eat any of it. Every night is a new theme. yesterday was all the lobster and prime rib you could handle EWWWWWW.

fuck. trade me. i would SLAM some all you can eat lobster prime rid

now that i think of it, you need to hand over your man card.

Fuck this. Weak as fuck. Last week 2 girls 20 guys, this week dead as fuck. Absolutely nobody but a few other guys I am here with showed up. Fucking hotel bar. Crushed a quick 8 and now its bedtime. I'd rather be at the holiday inn. Just because I said I would, fuck everyone.:p