hey whats up

tirefire95

You're "pretty new." No shit, Sherlock. What, you only have one photo of your car, and that's when it's about to flip over? I doubt that's even your car. No lightly modded TA can even do that. You FAIL. You need pics in your intro, preferably pics with babes in them. What are you, a homo? We've got our quota here, thanks, go away. 13.3 @ 197? What, did your POS F-body stall at 60 foot? Typical. And nitrous is for RICERS. Do us all a favor and go kill yourself now. 10 neg rep points for you, and I'm giving you that because it's the max I can give you. If you ever grow up, which I highly doubt, and you want to come back, get yourself a real car, a Buick, like I drive. Then there'll be at least an infinitessimally small chance you can join here. :gtfo:

Go fuck yourself..... I am not here to impress anybody and I dont have to prove myself to you...................................... I have a stock rear end and a stock tranny which is why I launch it softly.....

Go take your cool guy Buick and your negataive rep and shove them up your ass............. You are not as cool as you think pal!!

All the Buick guys that posted in here need to go fuck themselves, F-Body fo lyfe yo, Gayville and the other Buick guy need to get together and have the gay man buttsecks for owning family cars and trying to be HARD! Stupid fucking creepy fags..