my wife got babe of the month!!

88lx5oh

just got a confirmation email form 5.0 mustang. she made the magazine. she just has to reply with her address so they can send her a release form to sign along with a t shirt and something for her car (car part of some sort)

thought this was pretty cool, so i figured id share.

dont know what issue yet though

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this the wrong way. But most people I remember by their car or what they do for work. i.e, Dyno Brian, Z28 Jay, Supra Paul...YOU on the other hand. When I first saw your post you were the detailing guy, NOW your the guy with the wife...Hahaha. Congratz for having a cool and attractive wife! Oh, and what kind of car do you have!? ;)

Maybe I'll send it to many members so that it can be hosted in many people's Photobucket accounts, and we can coordinate it so we all post it in Separate new threads at the same time causing you to try to delete a few HUNDRED random threads.....of course the thread titles will be in all different locations with anything as the subject, You can count on one thing though, the subject will not be, "Pic Of Jones". :)

I can start taking e-mail addresses by way of PM.