this beats breaking down your basement wall!

Guest tbutera2112

^More money than sense obviously, wish I had that problem.

You guys are missing "teh brilliant"!

That is genius for the same reason cities have skyscrapers. If he had a garage that was 2 deep and 2 wide, he'd only be able to drive off in one of 2 cars at any given moment.

That make the most effective use of the space that he has, and is therefore the smartest thing he could have done with his money. Everything is tidy and accessible.

As long as it doesn't flood.

And he has a means of opening it without electricity.

I'm not arguing it's efficiency, it is a clever design but in some ways nothing new. Obviously our opinion on the best thing to with his money is different but like I said, I wish I had his problem!!

BTW, He's no more clever than say.....Les Wexner that has his dinner served on a similiar machine!!!

Guest Melanie
I'm not arguing it's efficiency, it is a clever design but in some ways nothing new. Obviously our opinion on the best thing to with his money is different but like I said, I wish I had his problem!!

BTW, He's no more clever than say.....Les Wexner that has his dinner served on a similiar machine!!!

There is a family that lives in columbus that had Frank Lloyd Wright design a garage that parks their helicopter. Cant find an exact video but this one is close to the concept.