What's better - Mustangs or Camaros?

fictionwriter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the import guys in this thread- :gtfo:

My Dad has a Mustang, and I have a Camaro. Both cars are fast, both are expensive, and both have their respective problems. Honestly I think comparable Ford parts are more expensive than Chevy parts, Chevys are a lot more common as far as the aftermarket goes. Take your pick. I am a die hard Chevy guy, and I love my Camaro. So like I said take your pick.

fictionwriter...if your car makes 140rwhp stock, I will eat it whole. Take that shit down, now.

Oh and...Camaros FTW. Even 3rd gen Camaros, the performance during the 80's might have been similar between the rivals, but at least the Camaros didn't look like economy cars...

fictionwriter...if your car makes 140rwhp stock, I will eat it whole. Take that shit down, now.

Oh and...Camaros FTW. Even 3rd gen Camaros, the performance during the 80's might have been similar between the rivals, but at least the Camaros didn't look like economy cars...

I can scan my owners manual if you like man. I really doubt it's lost any after only 80k.

• Downvote 1

this is a personal preference thing. both cars can be made fast, and looks are subjective. the reality of the matter is that even the 'newest' camaros are 6-7 years old---you're not getting a new car. and if you're looking at mid/late 90's mustangs, the same rule applies--you're buying a 10 year old car. you could be lucky, and it could be in great shape. or it could have been abused to shit, and turn out to be a complete rattle box p.o.s.

at the same time, i hate the newer style mustangs. i vote neither. my latest car purchase was a GTO, and if i could do it again, i would have bought a G8. i'm on the prowl for another car, and its neither a mustang nor a camaro.

the only appeal to these cars, is that they can be had for cheap, and made to go fast for cheap. as for quality, its a toss-up--line up 10 random 1993 mustang GT's or camaros and you could imagine the variety of driving experience you would get.

I can scan my owners manual if you like man. I really doubt it's lost any after only 80k.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Breathe...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously...?

Breathe...

Seriously...?

Thank you oh wise mystical creature ninja, I do believe this "27 year old" noob doesn't know the difference between advertised horsepower and wheel horsepower...it is a sad world we live in...

Breathe...

Seriously...?

That post was full of info... :rolleyes:

Just because you drive a ricer honda man, don't hate on my car. I was pissed about how low 140 was, you seem to be pissed at how high it is. Why don't you google it since you seem to know everything about the 3.1 v6

• Downvote 1

Just because you drive a ricer honda man, don't hate on my car. I was pissed about how low 140 was, you seem to be pissed at how high it is. Why don't you google it since you seem to know everything about the 3.1 v6

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Breath....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Breathe...

AHAHAHAHAHAH...chuckle

Seriously...?

Haha funny, considering I used to own a 1992 Camaro RS 3.1 v6. Also funny you call me a ricer, considering I also own a 1987 Camaro IROC Z28 with a built 383 stroker. You putting that your car has 140whp in your sig is more ricer than me and my RSX will EVER be.

ok - are we forgetting this is just some internet forum? Yeah I feel so dumb. ROFL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Breathe...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I already captured your original post.

Chuckle.

Seriously...?