My new business adventure... ...

attackpainter

So i bought a new business a few weeks back and have kept it pretty low key for sometime as i did some trial pieces. I can now chrome anything. When i say anything i mean anything, and not just chrome but color chrome as well. Way cheaper than having something plated and more durable than paint. http://sprayonchrome.com/index2.html check it out i bought the equipment and all the legal crap with it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY cool!!

Sam won a makeover contest for this type "paint" job off one of the 'Busa boards last year from a former sponsor up in Wisconsin. Guy had his bike for 6 months, did a crap job, & royally screwed Sam over & messed up his bike.

Glad to hear someone closer to home is doing it now, who has a good reputation with the membership!! thumb.gif I just tried calling Sam to let him know too

Speaking of which......Anybody on here do/good at plastic welding, or know of anyone.....'Cause he still needs that done too. I know a guy in Toledo, but that's almost 2 hours for Sam

Edited by Fonzie

just wait till brad (xtremef4i) sees this start looking at what mansion you want to buy with the millions he will pay you for chrome.

Haha thats funny. I am addicted to chrome. You should have him do your plastics Larry. No more spraypaint every year

You beat me to the punch.

Funny, real funny

Nice investment. You should deff. get your money out of it as soon as Brad gets wind of this.

I will deffinately be checking this out. All I have left to chrome is frame, subframe, clip-ons, clutch perch, calipers, and front MC.

AttackPainter, will this work on rotors? I currently have polished rotors but was thinking about replacing them.

Haha thats funny. I am addicted to chrome.

Funny, real funny

I will deffinately be checking this out. All I have left to chrome is frame, subframe, clip-ons, clutch perch, calipers, and front MC.

AttackPainter, will this work on rotors? I currently have polished rotors but was thinking about replacing them.

Yeah only a couple things.

We just know you well enough Brad.

What is your warranty? do you have a price sheet you can post? What is the timefram for getting stuff back?

+1.

I checked out the website and it seemd legit and as good ad chrome plating. I requested a sample from spectra chrome and cant wait to see it.

Does the finish ever have to be polished or how do you car for and clean the sprayed on chromed products? Also, does the 3 layer coats retain heat like chrome plating does?

I wish I would have known on this a long time ago when I got into having things chromed. I could have saved a lot of money