If you thought Kawi's "kidding me" thread was something.....

cmoosego

Check this shit out I'm ashamed to call these people americans!!! http://www.wimp.com/badamericans/

they don't even freaking remember what DATE the 9/11 Attacks Happened on!!! You have to be half freakin brain dead to not know the f-n answers.... People f-n kill me!!! A-HOLES!!!

What the F#&K??? How the hell can you NOT remember the date, where it happened and what they used?? This pisses me off as well! I was over in Kuwait during 9/11... My user name and old race number that I retired is in tribute for the 343 firefighters that died in the twin towers! Un-f'ing believable... stupid assholes, If I was the guy asking those questions, it would be very hard for me to not slap the stupid out of these people!

Edited by fireman_343

Are you fucking kidding me? Go back to Britain you ass.

I realize that he is exploiting some dumb American's here. Who really need to be hit over the head with a blackjack.

Maybe we should go to Britain and ask them what Colgate, and Oral B is? Or perhaps dental floss, and Listerine.

Are you fucking kidding me? Go back to Britain you ass.

I realize that he is exploiting some dumb American's here. Who really need to be hit over the head with a blackjack.

Maybe we should go to Britain and ask them what Colgate, and Oral B is? Or perhaps dental floss, and Listerine.

angry much??

• 1 year later...

lol is that all you have to go on against the british or all that you can come up with on such short notice?

Just checking in as a Brit with perfectly good teeth and previous oral care.

That said, stupidity and ignorance are a problem with the American people, and I'm including myself here too. We tend to focus on the last soundbyte that temporarily captures our attention, make a lot of noise, and then begin the process again with the next cause celebre. We point at the rest of the world and try to mend their problems, whilst ignoring the ignorance on our own doorstep. Then we get pissed when this is pointed out...

I liked that banning water video.

I place the blame on all parties. All though some people don't know the history of 9\11, and the interviewer took full advantage of those intellectually challenged participates, we could easily turn around and ask a large group of people in England about some semi-recent event and make a video of the few stupid answers that were given. Stupid people are everywhere... Beware.

Missed this thread the first time around.

The public has an attention span of a gnat.

Yep people are pretty stupid.

Here is some more stupid people doing the politically correct thing...

That's a play off of the DHMO report a kid did in their science project in 1997. http://www.snopes.com/science/dhmo.asp Also shown here http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html