would you go to easton mall to get a tat?

Sturg1647545502

Apperantly its becomeing more popular

http://online.wsj.com/video/at-today-mall-go-shopping-get-tattoo/1654E346-20E9-4ED4-B67D-0B380423264C.html

i dunno like the last guys talks about, its all artist dependant. I love tats, love girls with tats. there are some of the hottest girls in the Short north are chicks with ink, but when ink shops are popping up at malls...that just feels wrong.

ps there is a shop in city center. but that dosent count...its a shell of a mall

It wouldn't matter to me as long as they did good work and were a good shop. The big thing I could see hurting them is the hours. Most malls are only open till like 9-10 pm during the weekend and some malls open till 11 during the weekends. Most tat shops are open till 3-4 in the morning, and they still have a line out the door.

I've seen some very crazy places giving tattoos (used to date a tattoo artist) such as a shack in a field at a party, hotel rooms, etc. I personally feel better getting mine at a regular shop than the mall, but like everyone else keeps saying: good work is good work