Yes, I voted today!!!

Putty

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think one of the most "American" things I can do is vote -

That and have meaningless sex with absolutely as many chics as you possibly can...cause we can....:)

PM someone that cares. :)

Warning: to do so may get you a negative count.... :D

Who's in charge here...?

I voted by mail over a week ago. It was painless at my kitchen table.

Why would anyone go to a polling place when they will mail it directly to your house???????

Because Absentee ballots are not counted unless the election is close, so your's may not be counted.......

Because Absentee ballots are not counted unless the election is close, so your's may not be counted.......

This election is not going to be close and the truth of it is both of our votes wont make a difference in the election. BUT if it was a close election then it will be a counted vote and impact the outcome. I have no problem with the idea that my vote may not be counted, I would think that it actually will be saving the taxpayers hard earned cash by having my vote available if needed but not counted.

That's worrisome.. Because the early votes are called "In Person Absentee Voting" at the Veteran's Hall. Does that mean that ALL of these early votes won't be counted?

I tried to vote today, but the line was just stupid. It's amazing that lines like that are acceptable; which tells me that the lines on Election Day must be unbelieveable. Why is it so bad? When I lived in MA, I never had to wait longer than 30 minutes to vote on election day.

I'm going to try again early tomorrow and hopefully get in before the line builds up.