WHAT the hell is wrong with people

Guest Removed

Oh and to add to what rob was saying, people serioulsy now and days have no heart. Whether it be the video of the guys lighting the kitten on fire in a cage and watching it burn to death or the asian lady putting her heel through the eye of a kitten. I seriously think anyone that does this type of harm to an animal should have the same action done to them. I can remember when I was about 11 yrs old walking down to a river close to my parents house and finding a large garbage bag on the side of the road with a german shephard in it dead. Looked like someone just tossed it out of a moving car cause they didnt want it or something. There are some sick individuals out there.

Oh and to add to what rob was saying, people serioulsy now and days have no heart. Whether it be the video of the guys lighting the kitten on fire in a cage and watching it burn to death or the asian lady putting her heel through the eye of a kitten. I seriously think anyone that does this type of harm to an animal should have the same action done to them.

Agreed 100%

Theres some very sick, mentally ill people out there

what did you do to post #5? thats my post and it looks the same..

I can see what he did to post #5, and so can he, but dumbass doesn't understand that only Mods, Super Mods, and Admins can see it now. Your post was #6 until it got bumped up. :)

He deleted some bad advise, to get to the point.

One further piece of advice: those kittens are young enough that they may not be able to poop or pee without being encouraged to. If you have found pee spots or poop in their area, you're probably okay, but if not....Just wrap the lower half of the kitten in paper towels or cloth diaper, and GENTLY stroke it's belly from head to tail. Make sure to clean them afterward, and believe me it'll be a shock just how much pee something that small can generate!

Oh and to add to what rob was saying, people serioulsy now and days have no heart. Whether it be the video of the guys lighting the kitten on fire in a cage and watching it burn to death or the asian lady putting her heel through the eye of a kitten. I seriously think anyone that does this type of harm to an animal should have the same action done to them. I can remember when I was about 11 yrs old walking down to a river close to my parents house and finding a large garbage bag on the side of the road with a german shephard in it dead. Looked like someone just tossed it out of a moving car cause they didnt want it or something. There are some sick individuals out there.

I've never heard of that video, absolutely disgusting. I don't know why laws aren't stronger against animal abuse.

Guest Removed
One further piece of advice: those kittens are young enough that they may not be able to poop or pee without being encouraged to. If you have found pee spots or poop in their area, you're probably okay, but if not....Just wrap the lower half of the kitten in paper towels or cloth diaper, and GENTLY stroke it's belly from head to tail. Make sure to clean them afterward, and believe me it'll be a shock just how much pee something that small can generate!

this is not our first dance with 3 week old kittens. hell 1 of them just used the litter box all on his own! with encouragment of course

this is not our first dance with 3 week old kittens. hell 1 of them just used the litter box all on his own! with encouragment of course

Ah, you know the drill then. Not many people know the skills set for being a mama cat though, so I thought I should throw it out just in case.

I've never heard of that video, absolutely disgusting. I don't know why laws aren't stronger against animal abuse.

this isnt a video but seriously. there are fucked up people out there..this for instance....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289880,00.html

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/cat-abuse-03.html

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/videos-pictures/videos/2008/08/08/cat-abuse-footage-advisory-72703-19881472/

that to. all fucked up.

BTW, I need to beat my Brother. He keeps forgetting to change logins. The last two posts are his. Info is from Mom, relayed through me, posted by him, on my login, because he's too lazy to log me out.

I figured when I saw you bottle-feeding that you had been down that road, just wasn't sure if you'd ever gone through it without a momma cat around to take care of that detail.

BTW, do you buy your cat gym stuff, or build it yourself? If you DIY it, there's a carpet place over off of Hague that sells remainders for dirt/shit cheap.

EDIT: 700th post.