I just ate a triple steak burrito from Toxic Hell

kenny

I ran out of milk so when I went to make a bowl of cereal just now, I realized I still have a jug of bourbonized egg nog...

This better taste good.

It will. Cereal + anything tastes good. I ate cereal with Bud Light once when my roommates were bitching because I wasn't drinking yet cause I was hungry. Shit actually wasn't bad.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will. Cereal + anything tastes good. I ate cereal with Bud Light once when my roommates were bitching because I wasn't drinking yet cause I was hungry. Shit actually wasn't bad.

Hmm, Kroger brand corn flake things laced with bourbon/nog isn't too bad actually, after the first few bites. I really think the bourbon is accentuating the taste of the corness.

What kind of weak intestinal systems do you people have? A burrito or a five-way causing you to shit yourself? Sheesh. I go through two or three big bottles of Sriracha hot sauce, a few jars of jalapeno peppers, and assorted other hot sauces and pepper products each month without so much as a popcorn fart.

What kind of weak intestinal systems do you people have? A burrito or a five-way causing you to shit yourself? Sheesh. I go through two or three big bottles of Sriracha hot sauce, a few jars of jalapeno peppers, and assorted other hot sauces and pepper products each month without so much as a popcorn fart.

Really the only thing that makes me shit on myself is eating at Hooters. I don't know what it is about their wings, but I am GUARANTEED to spew hot liquid out of my ass no less than an hour after I eat there.

Last night I just had to shit and the triple steak topped it off. Plus, I was bored.

Really the only thing that makes me shit on myself is eating at Hooters. I don't know what it is about their wings, but I am GUARANTEED to spew hot liquid out of my ass no less than an hour after I eat there.

Last night I just had to shit and the triple steak topped it off. Plus, I was bored.

Liar.

I challenge you to an... EAT OFF!