What Toyota knows that GM doesn’t

ImUrOBGYN

No offense to anyone but americans are just plain lazy anymore and it shows in everything they do, There is no pride in anything american or what comes from american builders anymore.

+1.They want everything handed to them without working for it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to anyone but americans are just plain lazy anymore and it shows in everything they do, There is no pride in anything american or what comes from american builders anymore.

I believe this is true to an extent. However, I believe they're "bosses" have alot to do with it, as well.

Thanks for the info. Anyone know what's going on at the 2 Germain Toyota Dealerships?

no inside scoop, but IMO, they are just scaling back labor. likely have already done so on inventory. low sales means no need to pay sales people to stand around more than they already do. if service is down too, then there too, cut back. given the economic times, they can probably work fewer people harder since most are happy just to have a job and will do what they can to keep theirs.

Strike

1. Uaw and high wages/benifits

2. Making a product that is widely known to not be as good as toyota and honda

3. Slowed economy causeing people to be wiser in all purchases or make none at all

= Game over time to start fixing the looooooooooooong list of things that are being done wrong and swept under the bed and forgot.

I think it all starts with as eric said make a product people can justify buying over T and H and feel good about.