Got a new dog

HAOLE

whats with ppl putting dogs down nowadays? id never put a dog down aggressive or not. they're a part of my family. putting one down would be like putting down a daughter or son. You might as well start putting ppl down that are aggressive. If I do have an aggressive dog i'll try to break him as much as possible and if all else fails i'd give him away to someone who will tolerate his aggressiveness. You guys must not be attached to these dogs at all.

if this was in response to my post of having to put my lab down, he was 14yrs old, he couldn't move at all, would just lay on his run in my bedroom and just throw up all over the rug or crap himself, so instead of letting him suffer for the time being I had him put to sleep. I raised Brutus from the time he was a puppy till he was 14yrs old

if this was in response to my post of having to put my lab down, he was 14yrs old, he couldn't move at all, would just lay on his run in my bedroom and just throw up all over the rug or crap himself, so instead of letting him suffer for the time being I had him put to sleep. I raised Brutus from the time he was a puppy till he was 14yrs old

Hey bro, my post was to v8kilr. I understand ur situation and that would be the only exception I would make when putting a dog down.

Here is info about cocker rage. You guys act like the dog bit me one day and the next day tI had it put down. We tried to work with her for 9 years before we had her put down. On top of that I spent a couple thou on the dog. We did what we could and took that advice of the vetand trainer not to give her away for safety reasons.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ragesyndromeinfo/whatisrage.htm

Here is info about cocker rage. You guys act like the dog bit me one day and the next day tI had it put down. We tried to work with her for 9 years before we had her put down. On top of that I spent a couple thou on the dog. We did what we could and took that advice of the vetand trainer not to give her away for safety reasons.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ragesyndromeinfo/whatisrage.htm

He looks like a sweet boy. Not many will take a chance on an adult dog resuce. And Spaniels, Cockers in general, have (or used to have, I'm not up to date) the highest rate of attacks on humans. I know way more people with cockers, etc that have aggression issues than not.

He looks like a sweet boy. Not many will take a chance on an adult dog resuce. And Spaniels, Cockers in general, have (or used to have, I'm not up to date) the highest rate of attacks on humans. I know way more people with cockers, etc that have aggression issues than not.

He is very good so far. This dog could have been a service dog.