Is this real buy 1 get 1 free

boosted98gst

dealerships are hurting bad right now. i just saw the indian mound mazda(previously pontiac/mazda) is closing doors.

I hope that is true. My Dad worked there for almost 10 years and they pushed him out because he was making too much. The owner is an asshole anyway.

The Dodge interior has always been left as more to be desired. But the nice thing you won't worry about is the powerplant.

The interior really did not bother me, it was how cheap the doors were sealed and souded like tin cans when you shut them, rust already starting under the doors from lack of sealer. my friend 03 dodge cummins is the same way rust in the same place. I love the trucks to death , if I ever bought one id prolly made sure it was sealed in places.

germain ford, chevy and mcdorman chevy are going out too. papers have already been signed.

I've been working in Dealerships for the past 18 years.I just left them in Feb. but I am still in the business.There are so many "rumors" of dealers going out right now it's not even funny.I have heard those 3 plus about 4 more.Ford and GM are both reducing the number of dealerships since you don't need 10 Ford or GM dealerships or Chrysler for that matter in one market.I just hope those are FACTS (you might know) you are throwing out and not rumors.There are a lot of people employed at those places (Graham Ford had 200) and stuff like this could cause a lot of stress for people that work there hearing this.Oh yea,theres been stories of Ricart going belly up for 15 of the 18 years I've been in the business.As far as buy 1 get 1 free,that has been going on for at least 5 years with end of year sales.I looked at a new Expedition that was marked $12,000.00 off sticker price to get rid of it and that was before negotiating.What's dealer invoice on a Focus?By the way I think I saw your Vette in Ricart Chevys parking lot a couple weeks ago,looks good.

I've been working in Dealerships for the past 18 years.I just left them in Feb. but I am still in the business.There are so many "rumors" of dealers going out right now it's not even funny.I have heard those 3 plus about 4 more.Ford and GM are both reducing the number of dealerships since you don't need 10 Ford or GM dealerships or Chrysler for that matter in one market.I just hope those are FACTS (you might know) you are throwing out and not rumors.There are a lot of people employed at those places (Graham Ford had 200) and stuff like this could cause a lot of stress for people that work there hearing this.Oh yea,theres been stories of Ricart going belly up for 15 of the 18 years I've been in the business.As far as buy 1 get 1 free,that has been going on for at least 5 years with end of year sales.I looked at a new Expedition that was marked $12,000.00 off sticker price to get rid of it and that was before negotiating.What's dealer invoice on a Focus?By the way I think I saw your Vette in Ricart Chevys parking lot a couple weeks ago,looks good.

thats where i work. Ricart is looking into buying a honda and toyota dealer so i don't see them going anywhere. Germain ford is only going out because Kreger Ford wants to move from where they are to that store, not sure on all the details on that one though other than germain is closing the two stores. from inside news i was told the next 6-8 months is going to be interesting with what they were talking about coming down the pipe.

It'll cost him a butload to get a Honda or Toyota Dealership and I am 99% positive with Toyota he will have to buy an existing one.I was Parts Mgr at Lexus Of Dublin for the past 7 years so I know Germain Ford and Chevy are costing them money to keep open, but what domestic isn't right now.

Indian Mound is going out because Chesrown got the rights to the pontiac name in the Newark area. GM wants certain brands to be sold together, GMC/Pontiac. Indian Mound is also losing Mazda to Mathews Ford. So two huge sources of income are being taken that is what is causing Indian Mound to go under.

It'll cost him a butload to get a Honda or Toyota Dealership and I am 99% positive with Toyota he will have to buy an existing one.I was Parts Mgr at Lexus Of Dublin for the past 7 years so I know Germain Ford and Chevy are costing them money to keep open, but what domestic isn't right now.

they were looking into buying an existing one.

mcdorman is losing money in the 6 figure range every month. he has even had to sell off some of his collection. we are still making money insted of lose so thats good for us chevy wise anyway, ford is up since graham closed, some of the imports are down. it will be better when some of the other dealers close since there will be less places to take your car to to get fixed.