Columbus CREW #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

neonkiller

Atleast some one in Columbus could bring home the gold

Ouch! and good job crew

P.S. shanton I was driving a few cars back from you thursday or friday on sawmill you must of just gotten off work I was in the cherokee or I would of come and taken a shot at your white car ha

That is In mexico on a closed course of course...

damn thank god our columbus teams r starting to step it up. How great would it be for the buckeyes to win a national championship, the crew winning another mls cup, the bluejackets winnning the stanley cup, and the destroyers also winning the championship???DAMN

They won the whole thing??

Yes.

Ouch! and good job crew

P.S. shanton I was driving a few cars back from you thursday or friday on sawmill you must of just gotten off work I was in the cherokee or I would of come and taken a shot at your white car ha

That is In mexico on a closed course of course...

Yeah that was me.

I was at two CBJ games over the last two weeks...lost 5-2 to the Coyotes and 7-2 to the Oilers. Nationwide Arena was at about half capacity for both games. Both times I remarked that if the Jackets could cinch just a playoff position, attendance would likely do much better.

So...I congratulate the Crew for representing our town well!