New from Kent, Ohio

Guest Jrcz24

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faster in a car or on a bike? Or on foot? And either way Im faster than you because my car is faster than your truck, not much faster but, still faster! Booyah!

The only thing my truck can beat is old Ford Rangers, ask Paul. So don't get all excited.

I'm faster in your car, booyah. whatever :rolleyes:

The only thing my truck can beat is old Ford Rangers, ask Paul. So don't get all excited.

I'm faster in your car, booyah. whatever :rolleyes:

You cant be faster in my car because you dont know about the special game that my clutch and tranny like to play, which means you wouldnt be ready for it when it happens. So booyah again.

You cant be faster in my car because you dont know about the special game that my clutch and tranny like to play, which means you wouldnt be ready for it when it happens. So booyah again.

Do you think I've never driven a piece of shit before? :p

Very true and Im suprised they are letting us continue to do this random ass bullshit in here without moving/ locking it down. Thank god though because I am bored as fuck.

yup

and don't be jealous that I have the worst beater on the site.

I just got a holiday bonus at work last week :) haha. Christmas is just around the corner, and my birthday is only 20 days after that. I've got some money now, but should I save up and do a few things at once?

You should save up and buy this kick ass white sentra so I can buy my new car.

I just got a holiday bonus at work last week :) haha. Christmas is just around the corner, and my birthday is only 20 days after that. I've got some money now, but should I save up and do a few things at once?

Depends on were you want to end up. I have a mild cam I'm not going to use again. Thunder Racing 224-112 cam, check it out http://thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=vshop&vid=3&pcid=51

You don't need a bigger cam in your daily driver, ran consistant 12.0x with it. Put the same set-up in Starkmaster03's T/A and it runs solid 12.40s, his is a 6 speed car with long tubes, a cutout, and my tuning. That is all it took for it to run mid-12s, and he drives it to work just as easy as before.

edit: there are supporting mods (valve springs and pushrods), just wanted to throw that in there before I got called out for it.

Depends on were you want to end up. I have a mild cam I'm not going to use again. Thunder Racing 224-112 cam, check it out http://thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=vshop&vid=3&pcid=51

You don't need a bigger cam in your daily driver, ran consistant 12.0x with it. Put the same set-up in Starkmaster03's T/A and it runs solid 12.40s, his is a 6 speed car with long tubes, a cutout, and my tuning. That is all it took for it to run mid-12s, and he drives it to work just as easy as before.

So you're saying it's small enough that I wouldn't lose any/much drivability? I was actually thinking, as far as power goes, I would want to do longtubes, cutout, LS6 intake, and maybe a mild cam.

So you're saying it's small enough that I wouldn't lose any/much drivability? I was actually thinking, as far as power goes, I would want to do longtubes, cutout, LS6 intake, and maybe a mild cam, or possibly stick 2 QR25DE's under the hood.

Fixed for go fast!

So you're saying it's small enough that I wouldn't lose any/much drivability? I was actually thinking, as far as power goes, I would want to do longtubes, cutout, LS6 intake, and maybe a mild cam.

Yup, and you have the right idea. I want to keep my LS6 intake, and longtubes though. I would consider a good deal on my cam kit, installed if you like. I need to get this project moving.