Macys Day Parade Video

Clifford Automotive

So the best part about this whole thing is that I was getting dressed and ready upstairs when this happened and I heard it on the tv downstairs. I knew when I heard the song that something was up so I dropped everything and ran downstairs to make sure it was what I thought it was. lol. Then I ran to the comp to post up what I had seen but someone else had beat me to it. It was amazing.

So the best part about this whole thing is that I was getting dressed and ready upstairs when this happened and I heard it on the tv downstairs. I knew when I heard the song that something was up so I dropped everything and ran downstairs to make sure it was what I thought it was. lol. Then I ran to the comp to post up what I had seen but someone else had beat me to it. It was amazing.

Wait the first thing you could think of on thanksgiving is to post something on CR. your life SUUCKS!!!!!

Wait the first thing you could think of on thanksgiving is to post something on CR. your life SUUCKS!!!!!

I dont care where I posted it. I just wanted to get it first dammit! But, yeah Im kind of a loser. And it was like 10:30- 11:00 am. What else should I be doing at that time in the morning?