My* New Toy (Thanks IPS & Andy)

Lustalbert

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have a black/black one H/C/I and a good tune .... :D

We finished up one a couple months back (Black/Black H/C/I/Tune) :) Car had our Stage 3 heads, Comp cam, K&N Intake he already had, Kooks headers with stock cat-back and a tune. We put dual cut-outs on it just so he could open it up and really surprise someone if he wanted to :)

Car was super quick for being a heavier luxury car and sounded awesome :)

Jeff

I have always loved those cars I am kinda in the market for one too love it.

I would love to have a black/black one H/C/I and a good tune .... :D

There is one we just completed floating around just like your describing!

It has cut outs to :)

Had AJ do the rear bushing, made a helluva diference in the ass hop issue.

Broke her lose in 1, 2, and 3 just to test it out, silky smooth ass wiggle, no hop.

I would take the CTS-V over the STS-V, The sts-V has the 4.4 S/C Northstar, the CTS-V runs LSx engines (04-05 N/A LS6, 06-07 N/A LS2, 09 CTS-V has a S/C LS9)

Seems to me the aftermarket on the LSx engines is a wee bit stronger.

STS is heavier, longer (6in), wider(2in), pobably more interior room.

I just seen my brothers car today. Its not a sts v, but a sts 4. I am all confused now. They are definately badass cars. Lebron James owned his for 6 months prior to him buying it. He made the dealership take the rims and stereo out. I would have left that shit out there and just rolled like a baller. Holla

CRAP!

Nexen N3000 245/40/18 + snow = bad things.

Got caught in Yougstown saturday with that snow, took 5 hours to get back to Columbus. Made it the whole way back justfine only to make the left onto my road and the car refuse to turn. As in idling in first gear, turn the wheels left, keep going straight into a fucking no outlet sign.

Just knocked some paint off the bumper, easy fix, time to look for a 2nd set of rims to throw some blizaks on. :mad:

I just seen my brothers car today. Its not a sts v, but a sts 4. I am all confused now. They are definately badass cars. Lebron James owned his for 6 months prior to him buying it. He made the dealership take the rims and stereo out. I would have left that shit out there and just rolled like a baller. Holla

STS4 = awd

CRAP!

Nexen N3000 245/40/18 + snow = bad things.

Got caught in Yougstown saturday with that snow, took 5 hours to get back to Columbus. Made it the whole way back justfine only to make the left onto my road and the car refuse to turn. As in idling in first gear, turn the wheels left, keep going straight into a fucking no outlet sign.

Just knocked some paint off the bumper, easy fix, time to look for a 2nd set of rims to throw some blizaks on. :mad:

Wow that sucks.

Pics of the suck.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/lustalbert/IMAGE_00016.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/lustalbert/IMAGE_00015.jpg

Yes, I uglied the front with a liscence plate bracket. I hate it, but the wife was worried about a ticket. :rolleyes:

The license plate is uglier than the damage.... :p

That is nothing at all..could have been mucho worse.

I would have refused him...

I will forever fight the front plate and pay my tax every now and then.

Getting a no plate ticket WHILE PARKED DOWNTOWN FTL!

:mad: :mad:

yes but how often do you get to drill holes in people car? what i really like is drilling 3/8" holes in 80k corvettes;)