Has anyone been or know a "Repo Man"?

Stampede

I used to many years ago the first time I lived in Texas. It was exciting, almost fun at times. But only because I was young and invincible. I've been shot at and chased my various people with various weapons. It's always good to have a partner, though I didn't always have one. More depended ont he job. I made good money thanks to a dealer that sold to anyone.

There are a lot of tricks and tips by experienced repo guys that will save you alot of trouble. A good boss will keep you out of trouble, too, and will have planned ahead for this with at least an extra set of keys. Scoping out the place ahead of time, sometimes for at least a few days can really pay off in alot of ways I won't list here. If you do get into it, I'm sure they'll share all the tricks.

Easy take gun. Goto traffic light repo car from random person....

Just kidding. My uncle used to do it and he's told me some funny storys about people dodging him and him catching them in like a grocery store.

That would be some cold shit. Come out like WTF where is my caR?

Repoing a car is a adrenaline rush but after doing it about 20 times its just a job and not as fun anymore. To get into the business I would honestly take the time to do other types of collection as well to learn the ropes of how to track someone down and so on and so forth. Finding someone is half the fun of it. When you know they are trying to avoid you and you can still track them down.

What about items left in the car, cds, money, ect, does it stay in the vehicle or throw it on the ground?

Thanks.

By law when a vehicle is repo'd the person who had it repo'd has 30 days to A. Collect there belongings or B. Pay the debt in full and get there vehicle back. When I say debt in full the that means that say they have 5000 Dollars left on there loan. The lein holder can charge that rather then just the amount the person is behind. My place of business only makes people catch up on there payments not pay loan in full.

By law when a vehicle is repo'd the person who had it repo'd has 30 days to A. Collect there belongings or B. Pay the debt in full and get there vehicle back. When I say debt in full the that means that say they have 5000 Dollars left on there loan. The lein holder can charge that rather then just the amount the person is behind. My place of business only makes people catch up on there payments not pay loan in full.

He's nicer than than the couple places I worked for. Many times on in house deals (most of them), he'd require some ridiculous amount or the full amount. People still came in numbers but many only ended up "renting" the cars. At least at Bean I could drive anything I wanted for as long as I wanted. Eventually, even got a tow truck. At Davey's we had a flatbed if it couldn't be driven.