Where to get a puppy

Supplicium

Go to the humane society or a nice farm in the country that breeds dogs. You shouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a dog unless you are buying off a friend...

FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING AMISH AND THERE PUPPY MOTHER FUCKING MILLS.

Goto a REAL breader or goto the pound / rescue.

Trowa you should go read about puppy mills. Some farm breading dogs.....

http://www.handmedowndobes.org

I've heard good things about these guys ^^!

Also, just the franklin county shelter is good, I just got a nice dog from there a few weeks ago. Weimaraner/Chocolate lab mix, 9 or 10 months old, his name is George ;).

I know the lady that runs it and she is a good person. She works at TWC with me.

• Upvote 1

FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING AMISH AND THERE PUPPY MOTHER FUCKING MILLS.

Goto a REAL breader or goto the pound / rescue.

Trowa you should go read about puppy mills. Some farm breading dogs.....

Wat with teh capz?

Last place we bought a dog was at a farm. It was a full blooded collie. They also had horse back riding trips through their land we went on. I don't think it was a puppy mill because they showed us the mom and dad dog. They let the dogs run free on their land... and they had a shitload of land.

I have a Minature Doberman Pin right now I'm looking to give away to a good home. I found him a few weeks ago on my parents back porch. No tags and I couldn't find anyone who had seen him around the area before. I put him up on CL the day after and still no contact. So if you want him you're more than welcome. He's a very sweet little dog. I'd say he's probably 1-2 years old.