Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

welcome back, please enjoy wrecking all the turds on this site... you seem to be doing a good job so far.

You don't really raise any reaction out of me, you're just beat. And cavaliers are infinitely displeasing to drive, or even observe for that matter.

I'm considering giving you positive rep, just so you can masterbate while watching the "one guy, one cup" video.

Good show.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest (Jrcz24)
agreeing with people, and making convo about the weather, and using smileys etc etc...aka ass kissing...isnt going to get you very far here...i cant believe youre still trying...make a bad intro, sure you can maybe get in still...get on and use racial slurs when theres such a diverse culture here, no way....youre making yourself look worse, nobody is going to warm up to you...and we dont give a fuck about how much snow was on your cavalier.... your apt. complex wasnt the only place to ever get snow

Look I'm trying to stay away from any type of bad comments cause its what got me in trouble in the first place. I just want to make positive comments. I tried to defend myself before and it didn't help me so I'm just giving in to all the negative comments and returning positive comments now.

Thank you for your comment.

Guest (Jrcz24)
welcome back, please enjoy wrecking all the turds on this site... you seem to be doing a good job so far.

You don't really raise any reaction out of me, you're just beat. And cavaliers are infinitely displeasing to drive, or even observe for that matter.

I'm considering giving you positive rep, just so you can masterbate while watching the "one guy, one cup" video.

Good show.

Is that video the same as "2 girls 1 cup" video?

Guest tbutera2112
Look I'm trying to stay away from any type of bad comments cause its what got me in trouble in the first place. I just want to make positive comments. I tried to defend myself before and it didn't help me so I'm just giving in to all the negative comments and returning positive comments now.

Thank you for your comment.

its not going to work...you will never get into this site...and 1 guy 1 cup is nothing like 2g1c...here, ill show you it....even though im sure you have plenty of practice doing it on your own

:nws: http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html :nws:

Guest (Jrcz24)
its not going to work...you will never get into this site...and 1 guy 1 cup is nothing like 2g1c...here, ill show you it....even though im sure you have plenty of practice doing it on your own

:nws: http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html :nws:

Ok that vid was just Fucking sick. I shut it off as soon as the guy got in the picture. I can't believe people actually make videos of sick shit like that.ewww.

Guest tbutera2112
Ok that vid was just Fucking sick. I shut it off as soon as the guy got in the picture. I can't believe people actually make videos of sick shit like that.ewww.

if you shut it off when the guy came into the picture, you didnt even see the bad part....fail

Guest (Jrcz24)
if you shut it off when the guy came into the picture, you didnt even see the bad part....fail

Ok I seen the whole video now, and its still sick as fuck. Either way I'm not the type of person to watch sick videos all the time. I usually only watch car videos.

Guest (Jrcz24)
youre going to be the star in 1 guy 1 shifter right?

I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm not gay, I have a GF. What would happen If there actually was a gay person that came on here? would you make fun of him for being gay? Just wondering, cause there are plenty of gay people out there and they are human beings just like all of us.

Guest tbutera2112
I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm not gay, I have a GF. What would happen If there actually was a gay person that came on here? would you make fun of him for being gay? Just wondering, cause there are plenty of gay people out there and they are human beings just like all of us.

gtfo with your PC bullshit, we all know what you think of black people and cubans

and you posted that putting a cup in your ass is "sick shit", thats no different than a shifter....do you hate gays too based on your own logic?

i send you texts and you dont send them back...so i gave up, i wrote it off as you being a douche :D

If it was a forward like:

Send this to 30 people in 10 minutes or you will be Mauled by a bull!!!!!! I probably wouldnt respond lol. Plus, since the 'puppy mod' on my phone, it's increasingly difficult to recieve anything, and if I can, I have to use speakerphone to answer...fckn puppy. Try me again sometime lol

Guest tbutera2112
If it was a forward like:

Send this to 30 people in 10 minutes or you will be Mauled by a bull!!!!!! I probably wouldnt respond lol. Plus, since the 'puppy mod' on my phone, it's increasingly difficult to recieve anything, and if I can, I have to use speakerphone to answer...fckn puppy. Try me again sometime lol

lol fuck forwards.... and wth is puppy mod?

Oh, so now you're a fucking saint? So sexism is bad but racism is ok? Fuck You.

Guest tbutera2112
Oh, so now you're a fucking saint? So sexism is bad but racism is ok? Fuck You.

umm....wouldnt sexism be hating on women or hating on dudes...not gays?

umm....wouldnt sexism be hating on women or hating on dudes...not gays?

No, I think my way is correct because it would be hateful towards someones sexual prefernces. And you're an asshole for arguing, even if you are right. :p You sir no longer have "the right stuff". lol