Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

since you cannot see the rest of the site right now, and may not get a chance to anytime soon, i'll give you updates from time to time, as to what's going on in the rest of the site.

not much activity right now in our j-body section.

no real call-outs in the 'kitchen', just some mindless drivel

no meets scheduled, since its so cold out

no parts you'd be interested in the 'for sale' section--no stickers, or gawdy body kits

guy with razor sharp shards of glass up his ass is the most interesting thread currently on this site

that about sums it up

fickst

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have increased his rep to +50, and made him Mod of the Z24 section.

Good move. I've been saying for weeks now that there needs to be another Moderator in the Z24 section; Faggy McGee moderating it all alone has been a nightmare.

Good move. I've been saying for weeks now that there needs to be another Moderator in the Z24 section; Faggy McGee moderating it all alone has been a nightmare.

For real. Where's Rad Ronnie when ya need him?

why the fuck does everyone have to use the name McGee ... it gets fucking annoying......

damn haters

/rant.

How was the weather down around the columbus area today? Up here in the north it got kinda bad after I got off work. Snow really sucks.

so wtf are u like kent campus?

i party there all the time... and i have NEVER seen your cavy...ever.

Guest (Jrcz24)
so wtf are u like kent campus?

i party there all the time... and i have NEVER seen your cavy...ever.

I'm actually on the border of Kent and Brimfield, but I have a kent zip code. I live right on 0H-261.

I'm not in college, but I considered it that way I could gain more knowledge.

Guest (Jrcz24)

Here's some winter pics of my car. :lol:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/Jrcz24/1228623245.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/Jrcz24/1228623223.jpg

Guest (Jrcz24)
where the hell is brimfield.. how far are u from campus?

Not far I'm just down 2 blocks from Mikes place thats on the corner of 43 and 261. I'm prolly about 3-5 minutes from the campus.

Guest (Jrcz24)
OOOOOO i kno where that is now hahaha.... ok .

i was there last night... and i am current getting ready to go down there again tonight.. woo for a 40 min drive

Be careful I heard the roads are starting to get nasty out. Right now I can see that 261 is covered with snow and I haven't seen a salt truck go by for a few hours now.LOL maybe Kent ran out of salt again.

pfft .... 4x4 and mad snow tread FTW!!!! itll be a fun drive down.. it always is.

i cannot see any wy i ahvent ran into you... at like sheets sonics or some frat party.. but i know i ahve never seen that car.

Guest (Jrcz24)
pfft .... 4x4 and mad snow tread FTW!!!! itll be a fun drive down.. it always is.

i cannot see any wy i ahvent ran into you... at like sheets sonics or some frat party.. but i know i ahve never seen that car.

I don't really get out much. I usually just go to work and come home. I usually go towards the campus only when I have the munchies for Taco Bell and sometimes I go to Rockne's.

Fuck off you piece of shit. If you didn't make it through on your first try, why would you make it through on this gay ass attempt? Go stick a glass up your ass you fucking noob.

Somebody is testy becuase he got booted from the cool kids club over @ OC.

:asshole: