Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to dole out any negative rep. I will post rep however you want if you post boobs in this thread and a request for rep.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh169/mitsumodder/others/c6c7.jpg

ide like to have you dish out negative rep...its not boobs but dam thats a nice shot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest (Jrcz24)
Best intro ever, glad to take part in it. This guy is eventually going to crack.

No unfortunately I haven't cracked yet, even though I have delt with far worse shit in high school than the hazing on here.

BTW: is that a Nova or Malibu in your sig? whichever one, It looks Badass.

No unfortunately I haven't cracked yet, even though I have delt with far worse shit in high school than the hazing on here.

I'm sure you did. Lets see...

1. Delusional.

2. You must have ben hallucinating when you put that SHIT on your car.

3. Difficulty expressing emotions, and thus spitting out racial slurs.

4. Difficulty attending to and processing information.

5. Psychosis, you're obviously out of touch with reality.

Yeah, you're definitely schizophrenic. Please go get help NOW!

Guest (Jrcz24)
I'm sure you did. Lets see...

1. Delusional.

2. You must have ben hallucinating when you put that SHIT on your car.

3. Difficulty expressing emotions, and thus spitting out racial slurs.

4. Difficulty attending to and processing information.

5. Psychosis, you're obviously out of touch with reality.

Yeah, you're definitely schizophrenic. Please go get help NOW!

I'm none of those things. I especially I have a touch with reality, I have a lot of shit on my plate right now but I'm still trying to organize it all.

I'm none of those things. I especially I have a touch with reality, I have a lot of shit on my plate right now but I'm still trying to organize it all.

No you dumb twat, you're not. No one wants you here. Everyone has expressed their will for you to leave. You're obviously delusional, and out of touch with reality. The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem.

• Downvote 1

No you dumb twat, you're not. No one wants you here. Everyone has expressed their will for you to leave. You're obviously delusional, and out of touch with reality. The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem.

But see Ryan, by posting you are giving him something to do. Leave your neg rep and come play on the rest of the forum.

But see Ryan, by posting you are giving him something to do. Leave your neg rep and come play on the rest of the forum.

Very true, but the poor guy is just so helpless. A condition like schizophrenia, left untreated, could be a VERY dangerous thing. :p

Guest (Jrcz24)
To start off with some of the shit thats been going on, I've only got 19 hours next week at work. My dad decided to keep the 2.4 he was going to give me, but he found another 2.4 for me. When me and my dad went to go pick this motor up the guy called and said he scrapped the motor. I still gotta buy christmas gifts for my family with the very little money that I have. I also got to get my front bumper installed, new motor rebuilt w/turbo put in my car, some paint work done on my car. I also have to continue looking for another job so I can pay for my automotive needs, cause unfortunately the necessities for rebuilding the motor will run about 900.

To start off with some of the shit thats been going on, I've only got 19 hours next week at work. My dad decided to keep the 2.4 he was going to give me, but he found another 2.4 for me. When me and my dad went to go pick this motor up the guy called and said he scrapped the motor. I still gotta buy christmas gifts for my family with the very little money that I have. I also got to get my front bumper installed, new motor rebuilt w/turbo put in my car, some paint work done on my car. I also have to continue looking for another job so I can pay for my automotive needs, cause unfortunately the necessities for rebuilding the motor will run about 900.

Yeah see the the mistake here...well fuck there's a lot of mistakes in your logic with this posts (thus reiterating my diagnosis of your schizophrenia), but the main thing is...we really do not give a fuck about you sad pathetic life.

Guest (Jrcz24)
Yeah see the the mistake here...well fuck there's a lot of mistakes in your logic with this posts (thus reiterating my diagnosis of your schizophrenia), but the main thing is...we really do not give a fuck about you sad pathetic life.

I'm not schizophrenic. I'm just simply trying to get to know everyone and make some new friends. I'm sure that outside of this internet world you guys aren't this mean in real life. I mean you guys have to have some sort of human feelings. I'm a decent guy if you'd get to know me, I will start a conversation with anyone.

I'm not schizophrenic. I'm just simply trying to get to know everyone and make some new friends. I'm sure that outside of this internet world you guys aren't this mean in real life. I mean you guys have to have some sort of human feelings. I'm a decent guy if you'd get to know me, I will start a conversation with anyone.

Our meets always end in fist fights. We are all this dicked in person. It is crazy.

:ninja: