Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

Guest (Jrcz24)
so skip the tuner bash if youre in such a hardship...dumbass

thats like me telling my family to fuck off theyre not getting gifts, and telling the bank that they can shove my car payment up their ass, because i feel like modding instead...wow...you really are stupid

and harrison ohio is in ohio, fucking google it

Hell no I won't skip it. I'm a die hard GM tuner, hell one of my friends actually left his pregnant wife at home and went to the bash and he also change his wedding date to go to it.

Ok I know its in Ohio but I actually meant to say has anyone heard of it. its south west of dayton on the border of Indy and Ohio.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Hell no I won't skip it. I'm a die hard GM tuner, hell one of my friends actually left his pregnant wife at home and went to the bash and he also change his wedding date to go to it.

Ok I know its in Ohio but I actually meant to say has anyone heard of it. its south west of dayton on the border of Indy and Ohio.

you and your friend are such fucking losers....please stop posting

Wow, someone is actually dummer than you.

Guest (Jrcz24)
Why do you want to join Columbus Racing?:

I want to learn and understand everything there is to know about this organization and prove myself that I am worthy. I need a second chance.

You arent worthy. And this is well beyond the second chance. I believe this is 5th? :rolleyes:

*Fuck You*

Do you not understand what chance means? it means to help another person.

Guest tbutera2112

QUOTE]

nah, i bet he woulda done it too, he just cant trick a bitch into marrying him

QUOTE]

or maybe dummer than u. how did u fuck up a quote

Guest tbutera2112
Do you not understand what chance means? it means to help another person.

:wtf:

chance (chns)

n.

a. The unknown and unpredictable element in happenings that seems to have no assignable cause.

b. A force assumed to cause events that cannot be foreseen or controlled; luck: Chance will determine the outcome.

2. The likelihood of something happening; possibility or probability. Often used in the plural: Chances are good that you will win. Is there any chance of rain?

3. An accidental or unpredictable event.

4. A favorable set of circumstances; an opportunity: a chance to escape.

5. A risk or hazard; a gamble: took a chance that the ice would hold me.

6. Games A raffle or lottery ticket.

7. Baseball An opportunity to make a putout or an assist that counts as an error if unsuccessful.

adj.

Caused by or ascribable to chance; unexpected, random, or casual: a chance encounter; a chance result.

Jesus christ this thread is like the dumb trying to beat the ever loving shit out of the dumber. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/new/catfight.gif

I need something to do this early in the morning.

Guest (Jrcz24)

The reason why he did that is because his friends are important to him. Is wife is also very supportive of his choices as well, because she know he's had these friends before she came along.

Guest tbutera2112
The reason why he did that is because his friends are important to him. Is wife is also very supportive of his choices as well, because she know he's had these friends before she came along.

he ditched his pregnant wife and changed his wedding date to go hang out with ricers at some stupid meet? do his friends have sex with him too? i would hope so, because if i ever tried pulling that shit, i wouldnt have it with my girl anymore

Guest (Jrcz24)
:wtf:

chance (chns)

n.

a. The unknown and unpredictable element in happenings that seems to have no assignable cause.

b. A force assumed to cause events that cannot be foreseen or controlled; luck: Chance will determine the outcome.

2. The likelihood of something happening; possibility or probability. Often used in the plural: Chances are good that you will win. Is there any chance of rain?

3. An accidental or unpredictable event.

4. A favorable set of circumstances; an opportunity: a chance to escape.

5. A risk or hazard; a gamble: took a chance that the ice would hold me.

6. Games A raffle or lottery ticket.

7. Baseball An opportunity to make a putout or an assist that counts as an error if unsuccessful.

adj.

Caused by or ascribable to chance; unexpected, random, or casual: a chance encounter; a chance result.

Thank you for that input, but I actually meant the type of chance that you would help a person out with a certain situation like giving a dying person a second chance at life like a doctor does.

Guest (Jrcz24)
he ditched his pregnant wife and changed his wedding date to go hang out with ricers at some stupid meet? do his friends have sex with him too? i would hope so, because if i ever tried pulling that shit, i wouldnt have it with my girl anymore

Don't you hang out with your best friends without your girl around? if so whats the difference? His wife is supportive of him though so its ok.

Guest tbutera2112
Thank you for that input, but I actually meant the type of chance that you would help a person out with a certain situation like giving a dying person a second chance at life like a doctor does.

*facepalm*

the definition "Chance - Helping someone out" would make the word chance a verb, something you do...

in the sentence A doctor gave a dying person a second chance at life. the word chance is not used as a verb...therefore, you fail...please leave now

oh, and if youre comparing us to doctors and you a dying patient, please tell me how to unplug the machine

Guest tbutera2112
Don't you hang out with your best friends without your girl around? if so whats the difference? His wife is supportive of him though so its ok.

theres no way in hell i would go all out and move my wedding date to go to some shitty car show full of ricers that will probably be back the next year anyways

Guest (Jrcz24)
*facepalm*

the definition "Chance - Helping someone out" would make the word chance a verb, something you do...

in the sentence A doctor gave a dying person a second chance at life. the word chance is not used as a verb...therefore, you fail...please leave now

oh, and if youre comparing us to doctors and you a dying patient, please tell me how to unplug the machine

Sorry I wasn't trying to get a vocabulary lesson.

Guest (Jrcz24)
theres no way in hell i would go all out and move my wedding date to go to some shitty car show full of ricers that will probably be back the next year anyways

Actually there weren't no Ricers there, just that kid with the Eclipse. there was actually 4 Camaros there a Cutlass, 350z, El Camino, a mustang gt, Fiero, Firebird, GMC Syclone, and some cobalt SS's. then the rest were Jbodys. I think there was close to 150 or 200 people and cars.

Oh and some SRT-4's as well

LOL ...

What a decent kind of guy, him & his future "moron to be" will probably have many happy years, and chromosome deficient children together.

Guest tbutera2112
Actually there weren't no Ricers there, just that kid with the Eclipse. there was actually 4 Camaros there a Cutlass, 350z, El Camino, a mustang gt, Fiero, Firebird, GMC Syclone, and some cobalt SS's. then the rest were Jbodys. I think there was close to 150 or 200 people and cars.

Oh and some SRT-4's as well

:gtfo:

my point still stands, that he is pathetic for changing his wedding date so he can go to an annual car show

and youre still a homo, please leave

Guest (Jrcz24)

Its also not just a car show. there was also Dyno pulls, drag racing, and auto cross.