Everyone from the 71 bust

Twistedrx7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is a fail.....

who gives a shit. shit happens to bad cbus is now on lock and the 270 autobahn is butt fucked.. go to the west side and do some dig racing i guess... or go to cinci and race while the cops watch.. its kinda weird but it gets old after a while.

Facts are from the Delaware Public records. unless they are wrong?

they are not wrong. everyone but one got a 2 point speeding ticket. everything should be public record now if anyone cares to look it up. and if you still don't beleave that then you could always have Dragknee run it for you and see what the state says about it. some people just need to grow up and figure out that most people could care less what you do on the roadways.

Anthony I think you should just get your hood wrapped with a big target on it and organize meets at sonic and car cruses afterwards on 71 all summer long.... Damn its tough when the cops are always trying to catch you ridin dirty, welcome to my life.

Anthony I think you should just get your hood wrapped with a big target on it and organize meets at sonic and car cruses afterwards on 71 all summer long.... Damn its tough when the cops are always trying to catch you ridin dirty, welcome to my life.

Yep...I hate when cops profile.

ASS> Not changing my plate