NEW PRICE!!! 98 Camaro Z28 M6

Big A

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

negative, those cams are not that great with whats out there. its a secret, i won't even tell him the part number or cam specs. i'll just tell him to put it in.

you can give phil the cam specs or part number, promise you he wont know what he's looking at other than a bunch of numbers, dots, and @ symbols :D

SSMAFIA- According to Ben you guys were dead even untill his car started messing up?

And yes Eric had a lot of extra weight in the car....I think you guys would be very close....need to do a rematch they say 200 pounds is a car length...so we will see. And Eric edged Ben out.

SSMAFIA- According to Ben you guys were dead even untill his car started messing up?

And yes Eric had a lot of extra weight in the car....I think you guys would be very close....need to do a rematch they say 200 pounds is a car length...so we will see. And Eric edged Ben out.

I seen them both race and yes ben's car did go out but it was a good race that id love to see again. But the whole arguement is about him and phil which u gotta know your car you just cant hop in and start to think you own that bitch. And for phil this isnt me bashing/talking shit about you!