'91 Izusu Trooper 4x4 NEEDS TO GO ASAP

justcause

I have a '91 Izusu Trooper 4x4 that is at my old house and needs to go like yesterday. I am open to any and all offers. It has over 116,000 miles but still ran strong the last time I drove it.

The transmision is not fully re-attached, after replacing the clutch, and will need to be secured prior to transport. The drivetrain and other parts are currently in the truck. All 4 tires are like new including the spare.

I just moved into my new house and need to get the tropper removed from the old house. I am giving the keys back to the landlord tomorrow. It has not been driven in a couple of years, however I have replaced the oil as well as sparkplugs and wires.

I am open to any and all offers.... If not I will be forced to call junk cars to come pick it up.

I have a '91 Izusu Trooper 4x4 that is at my old house and needs to go like yesterday. I am open to any and all offers. It has over 116,000 miles but still ran strong the last time I drove it.

The transmision is not fully re-attached, after replacing the clutch, and will need to be secured prior to transport. The drivetrain and other parts are currently in the truck. All 4 tires are like new including the spare.

I just moved into my new house and need to get the tropper removed from the old house. I am giving the keys back to the landlord tomorrow. It has not been driven in a couple of years, however I have replaced the oil as well as sparkplugs and wires.

I am open to any and all offers.... If not I will be forced to call junk cars to come pick it up.

$4.34 and you pay to register the thing.

See, posting an asking price avoids idiot posts like this.