need to get my hood painted... recomendations?

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91
i just supercharged my 03 mustang v6 and i bought a new hood to fit over the s/c. its a 2 1/2 inch cowl fiberglass hood from h.o. fibertrends. let me know if your shop can do it or you know a good shop that can. thanks guys!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Fuck First "FUCK UP" Collisons Bullshit with the drunken owner who doesn't follow through on his work and charges both the customer and insurance company for work not done and parts not used. If I ever see you recommend them again, will ban your ass after what Phil the Drunk did to me and my insurance company.

Jordan, DO NOT take your car there. Period. He fucked me so bad, my ass was bleeding for weeks afterwards then my insurance money took back their money after suing him.

If you wanna go somewhere that does a great job, and the owner has plenty of Mustang experience, PM 360Iroc on here (Kevin). He's good and well priced. He also did the custom work to my Formula (see avatar and FMIC).

Once again, fuck First Impressions.

NO! Fuck First "FUCK UP" Collisons Bullshit with the drunken owner who doesn't follow through on his work and charges both the customer and insurance company for work not done and parts not used. If I ever see you recommend them again, will ban your ass after what Phil the Drunk did to me and my insurance company.

Jordan, DO NOT take your car there. Period. He fucked me so bad, my ass was bleeding for weeks afterwards then my insurance money took back their money after suing him.

If you wanna go somewhere that does a great job, and the owner has plenty of Mustang experience, PM 360Iroc on here (Kevin). He's good and well priced. He also did the custom work to my Formula (see avatar and FMIC).

Once again, fuck First Impressions.

It's funny that the other side of this story is completely different. I'm not going to get into it here, but this whole "first impressions" is terrible due to your claimed "bad experience" is bull shit. Carry on.

No Dave, I can give the name of the agent, claim #, and carrier if I need to.

Go search CR, BTW. I'm not the only who has experienced this. I'd like the "other side of the story", since I dropped the same vehicle off THREE times due to lack of work completed. Oh, and the interior reeked of paint fumes for weeks afterwards.

Very professional. Go nutswing elsewhere.

No Dave, I can give the name of the agent, claim #, and carrier if I need to.

Go search CR, BTW. I'm not the only who has experienced this. I'd like the "other side of the story", since I dropped the same vehicle off THREE times due to lack of work completed. Oh, and the interior reeked of paint fumes for weeks afterwards.

Very professional. Go nutswing elsewhere.

There is no nut swinging going on here other than the sponsor shop swinging, which is understandable. I've heard that issues with the vehicle were unrelated to the incident and that you were upset over other issues. Like I said before I'm not going to put up what I have heard, because it isn't my place. All I know is that you seem to be over the top on this and the other person wasn't extreme in the explanation. I don't know for sure what happened, but I can make my own opinion based on the way you come across and what I was told from the other side. It seems that you "felt" that you didn't get what you wanted and that you tried to get them to claim things that weren't related to the accident and when they didn't, you got mad. Not pushing this any further, but relax on the whole "First Impressions is terrible" when you won't let the owner of the shop join CR. Yes he tried, but was strangely denied access. Further reason why I tend to disregard your reason for being upset. Maybe I'm way off on this, but based on what I have heard from both sides and the fact that "The drunk" isn't allowed to be a member..... What should I think? Like I said, it seems a little off to me.

No, he seriously rubbed me the wrong way and treated me poorly after repeatedly lying about my claim. Had he made attempts to amend the situation instead of hiding them, maybe things would have turned out differently.

For that reason and that reason alone, I will absolutely turn away any business directed towards him on CR.

Like I said before I'm not going to put up what I have heard, because it isn't my place.

I don't know for sure what happened, but I can make my own opinion

. Maybe I'm way off on this, but based on what I have heard

Just had to go threw an point out some things....

U wernt there, its not ur place, he had a first had experience being the customer. And well its his site....

Just had to go threw an point out some things....

U wernt there, its not ur place, he had a first had experience being the customer. And well its his site....

That is why I had to say something. It is "his" site in your words. I have had work done at that shop and had good results. I know one of the painters there and he painted part of my old car. I realize that EVERY shop has disapointments, but it seems that Anthony takes this one to an extreme. I have heard both sides and know more than most, but I wasn't actually there, and I have an opinion based on that. Like I said, not going to bring up exact details due to not wanting to push this too far, but I don't think it needs to get to the point where Anthony feels the need to shit all over a shop. I get that it isn't a sponsor shop, but everyone has the right to defend their shop. When I found that the owner of said shop wasn't approved to be a member recently, I decided that there must be an underlying reason. My judgement was that someone didn't want to deal with the other side of the story. I'm sorry that I make too much sense in trying to explain this, since you obviously only see one side of it. Like I said before, carry on and keep the blinders on.

Oh, it has nothing to do with his story. I have no problem marching half-a-dozen people who were present during the situation with my truck, including two people that were THERE, at his shop, during most of his bullshit.

I don't like the guy, from personal experience, plain and simple. The lying, shady shit he pulled on ME is why I have the issue.

Again, he may have treated you or your car like gold, I didn't get the same respect. That now goes both ways.

Casto Restoration can paint it if needed. Bill Casto does great work and has resonable pricing. he does the body work for John Holt Race Cars and Pete Ricart's cars/toys if that is enought of a reference. Bills # 614-496-6832 hes located on the west side. he also did my engine bay on my 89 gt. here are some pics of his work%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312/getnbze/CIMG0453-1.jpg[/img] %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312/getnbze/CIMG0631.jpg[/img] %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312/getnbze/astro1.jpg[/img]