This is why Mechanic love to deal with Women...

SLOWLX

i can't believe anyone could be that stupid...that's ridiculous

Well there are people out there that know absolutely ZERO about automobiles... :(

And I feel sorry for them if they find a dishonest shop trying to make a few more bucks. But most shops now adays are honest I'd say??? Well I hope so.

it is fake, at least the mechanic, its a radio prank. They tell her in the end.

No, I surmised that much, but I think the woman's a fake too (i.e., it's a staged radio prank). She was just too conveniently dumb, said all of the right dumb things at the right time, etc.

No, I surmised that much, but I think the woman's a fake too (i.e., it's a staged radio prank). She was just too conveniently dumb, said all of the right dumb things at the right time, etc.

Ok i see, yeah i can't believe anyone would be that dumb either.

People ARE that stupid. Whether this one was fake or not, it's not far fetched. And dealers/mechanics are fuckin crooks. Many of them anyway. I don't know how many times I had to send my wife (exwife, now) to take care of something only to have to return on my day off and cuss a motherfucker out for trying to rip her off for literally hundreds of dollars.