best lunch food in High School

Skinner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rectangular shaped pizza was the best thing ever made for lunch.

Fo Sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat that shit a lot still. The company that makes those pizza's for 90% of ohio schools is in my town. I have some friends who work there and I get boxes of that shit. as well as other school foods...

How the fuck do any of you remember this shit? I remeber pocketing my parents money and telling them I was eating. I guess that's why I was only about 150 pounds. I thought Reynoldsburg's lunches sucked anyway.

LOL I used to do that in High School...A weeks lunch money between me and my brothers bought us a lot of weed...I mean uhhhh food

THAT'S BULLSHIT :mad:

Why didn't we have this at my school!?

didnt you go to gahanna? im pretty sure i remember them having one there, but i graduated in 03, so maybe they ditched it before you got there

but at gahanna they had a make your own deli sandwich for i think $3.50, and i loaded it up with every thing on that table. it was a beast. then on the days there was no deli sandwich, they had a pasta bar, you made your own, and then they charged you based on weight

i got so fat in HS for these exact 2 reasons.

didnt you go to gahanna? im pretty sure i remember them having one there, but i graduated in 03, so maybe they ditched it before you got there

but at gahanna they had a make your own deli sandwich for i think $3.50, and i loaded it up with every thing on that table. it was a beast. then on the days there was no deli sandwich, they had a pasta bar, you made your own, and then they charged you based on weight

i got so fat in HS for these exact 2 reasons.

They must've stopped them at some point because I remember them being pre-made.. the Taco Salads at least. I do remember the Deli bar and the Pasta bar though. My Sophmore and later years I always went out on open lunch.. so I didn't eat in the Cafe' THAT much.