New guy

00BlackWS6

Name is James and I own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am. Its got some bolts on and small stuff. I am originally from Columbus and I am 20 years old. http://a503.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/l_f9239be0b4fd6ce7806f3cadf7a79a36.jpg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well before you start trying to flame me I am george statons cousin. I cruise campus here and there but right now my car is getting a clutch install. If my car sucks so bad why dont we line em up.

I think I've seen you around... a lot.. and even waived at you once thinking you were someone else...

Well before you start trying to flame me I am george statons cousin. I cruise campus here and there but right now my car is getting a clutch install. If my car sucks so bad why dont we line em up.

And that exempts you from needing a good intro because.........................

I didnt say it exempted me from a good intro........................ did I ?

I have a set of pacesetter headers a mild cam slp mass air meter texas speed ory mti clear air lid and thats about it, good enough? and a textralia 0z700 clutch being installed with a torqure arm and some stickies.

• Upvote 1

ignore them and post your mod list! what clutch did you go with?

Yes...that would be part of a good intro. I'm only trying to encourage him to be a little more in depth. Just because someone has an F-Body doesn't mean they shouldn't give a good intro.