New guy

00BlackWS6

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Johnny Bravo you try so hard to be funny but your not. Way to reflect on my cousins memory? Welll let me reflect on what is gonna be left of your memory an ASSHOLE. You know what If i knew this site had assholes like you on it I probably wouldnt have even joined. I thought this site was to communicate about cars.

Damn dude all you had to do was read the stickies and make a decent intro :thumbdown

I lol'd... This is the first time I've seen a guy with an f-body flamed in a while. They usually do get a get out of jail free card since 90% of the board has mullet cruizers.

BTW,

Get a C6 so I can start selling these again already!!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/shirt.jpg

I would buy for the hilarity factor alone. Also for bromance.

Actually he does provide many many LOL's.

x3

Man hold your pride and hus follow the rules. It isnt that hard just try it trust me u wanna talk about cars its the place to be. Its alot easier when u know the people your talking to and here is the best place for that so set aside being so self-righteous and do it.

Hey Johnny Bravo you try so hard to be funny but your not. Way to reflect on my cousins memory? Welll let me reflect on what is gonna be left of your memory an ASSHOLE. You know what If i knew this site had assholes like you on it I probably wouldnt have even joined. I thought this site was to communicate about cars.

You have some of the worst comebacks I've ever read. No need to answer my question about the amount of lead-based paint in your garage; it's apparent now there's a lot.

Listen, Mr. Hurt Feelings, this site is cool, and it's a great place to talk about cars and a whole lot of other random shit. But there are rules here, and there's an expected code of conduct, and you've violated both in a very short time. Keep it up, and things will get a whole lot worse before they get better. But, hey, what do I know? I'm just some guy that makes jokes.

I lol'd... This is the first time I've seen a guy with an f-body flamed in a while. They usually do get a get out of jail free card since 90% of the board has mullet cruizers.

BTW,

Get a C6 so I can start selling these again already!!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/shirt.jpg

LOL, forgot about that little piece of awesomeness. No lie, if you had one of those made, I would pay you excellent money for it. :cool:

In the meantime, I'm off to Bob McDorman...

LOL, forgot about that little piece of awesomeness. No lie, if you had one of those made, I would pay you excellent money for it. :cool:

In the meantime, I'm off to Bob McDorman...

Tell them you will be a second one for 1/2 off and I will meet you there with the monies. I keep the second one kekekekekek

I dont have hurt feelings, I can take jokes. Im here for one reason and I dont plan on going all day arguing. I understand there are rules and thats fine I agree with that. My cousin tuned my car but it does need tweaked a little more it still has a couple dead spots down low.
  • Upvote 1

If my car sucks so bad why dont we line em up.

street race?? you must have a very short memory.

take your 400hp car to one of the track days, and watch it get raped all day long by the 500-700hp cars on this board. your intro sucks fucking dick, buddy. everyone is sorry for the loss of your cousin, but not your shitty introduction.

if you're going to come off like a little prick and have a bad fucking attitude, then you're not welcome here.

• Upvote 1

street race?? you must have a very short memory.

take your 400hp car to one of the track days, and watch it get raped all day long by the 500-700hp cars on this board. your intro sucks fucking dick, buddy. everyone is sorry for the loss of your cousin, but not your shitty introduction.

if you're going to come off like a little prick and have a bad fucking attitude, then you're not welcome here.

That pretty much sums it up.