New guy

00BlackWS6

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well before you start trying to flame me I am george statons cousin. I cruise campus here and there but right now my car is getting a clutch install. If my car sucks so bad why dont we line em up.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we're sorry for the loss of your cousin. I think I also speak for a large portion of the people here when I say that one-upmanship stuff like that is lame (e.g., "Hey, I'm George's cousin - don't be mean to me!") and will get you flamed even more. Martyrdom doesn't go over well here.

Look, your introduction fucking sucks and so does your ability to hold your hand still while taking a picture. Work on both, try not to whine in the process, and things will go a whole lot smoother for you.

I didnt say it exempted me from a good intro........................ did I ?

I have a set of pacesetter headers a mild cam slp mass air meter texas speed ory mti clear air lid and thats about it, good enough? and a textralia 0z700 clutch being installed with a torqure arm and some stickies.

there ya go + rep! cam specs? what do you consider mild? mine is mild :cool:

think I speak for all of us when I say we're sorry for the loss of your cousin. I think I also speak for a large portion of the people here when I say that one-upmanship stuff like that is lame (e.g., "Hey, I'm George's cousin - don't be mean to me!") and will get you flamed even more. Martyrdom doesn't go over well here.

Look, your introduction fucking sucks and so does your ability to hold your hand still while taking a picture. Work on both, try not to whine in the process, and things will go a whole lot smoother for you.

Well I thought the introduction would go a little smoother because a lot of people knew my cousin, so if you want to put it that way like im a little kid scared to get flamed on then fuck off because its not like that.

And look you fucking suck so fuck off, I would like to see your introduction? And you need to work on your attitude and try not to complain about someones little introduction get a life and dont just sit on the internet and try to down people. I dont give a shit how smooth this goes Im here to talk to people about cars not to talk to dickheads that think there cool, because they talk shit on the computer.

• Downvote 2

think I speak for all of us when I say we're sorry for the loss of your cousin. I think I also speak for a large portion of the people here when I say that one-upmanship stuff like that is lame (e.g., "Hey, I'm George's cousin - don't be mean to me!") and will get you flamed even more. Martyrdom doesn't go over well here.

Well I thought the introduction would go a little smoother because a lot of people knew my cousin, so if you want to put it that way like im a little kid scared to get flamed on then fuck off because its not like that.

And look you fucking suck so fuck off, I would like to see your introduction? And you need to work on your attitude and try not to complain about someones little introduction get a life and dont just sit on the internet and try to down people. I dont give a shit how smooth this goes Im here to talk to people about cars not to talk to dickheads that think there cool, because they talk shit on the computer.

:eek:

there ya go + rep! cam specs? what do you consider mild? mine is mild :cool:

:jerkit: mild my asss

dannnng calm down emo boy everythign will be ooooook :gtfo:

Yea that was me, small world. I think I stopped back by and checked your car out, nice car.

ok! I remember you. well here's a tip don't get mad because of what other people say on here, all new guys get the same treatment its nothing against you personally, its to see if you can take the shit their gonna throw at you if you can handle it they'll step back a bit, we all went through it and now its your turn, post more/better pics and just go with it

If you wanted us to know you are related to George, then you should have said that from the get-go. Instead, you tried to turn him into some "get-out-of-a-decent-intro-free" card. Way to go, lowlife; you're reflecting so well on George's memory right now.

Also, it's apparent you know how to use the quote feature about as well as you know how to use a camera. Is there a lot of lead-based paint in your garage? Just wondering.

ok! I remember you. well here's a tip don't get mad because of what other people say on here, all new guys get the same treatment its nothing against you personally, its to see if you can take the shit their gonna throw at you if you can handle it they'll step back a bit, we all went through it and now its your turn, post more/better pics and just go with it

Look at you, talking Captain Emo off the ledge.

Hey Johnny Bravo you try so hard to be funny but your not. Way to reflect on my cousins memory? Welll let me reflect on what is gonna be left of your memory an ASSHOLE. You know what If i knew this site had assholes like you on it I probably wouldnt have even joined. I thought this site was to communicate about cars.

Look at you, talking Captain Emo off the ledge.

I lol'd... This is the first time I've seen a guy with an f-body flamed in a while. They usually do get a get out of jail free card since 90% of the board has mullet cruizers.

BTW,

Get a C6 so I can start selling these again already!!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/shirt.jpg

Hey Johnny Bravo you try so hard to be funny but your not. Way to reflect on my cousins memory? Welll let me reflect on what is gonna be left of your memory an ASSHOLE. You know what If i knew this site had assholes like you on it I probably wouldnt have even joined. I thought this site was to communicate about cars.

Actually he does provide many many LOL's.